Why won't units assigned to commanders use repair buildings?

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
dis astranagant
New user

Why won't units assigned to commanders use repair buildings?

Post by dis astranagant »

I built the repair tower thinking it'd keep my dudes alive but instead they refuse to use it.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Why won't units assigned to commanders use repair buildi

Post by vexed »

Campaign? Skirmish? MP?
Was it fully built?
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
dis astranagant
New user

Skirmish. It was fully built and the commander was using it but the units under his command would just roll up nearby and chill. regardless of how much damage they had taken.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

dis astranagant wrote:Skirmish. It was fully built and the commander was using it but the units under his command would just roll up nearby and chill. regardless of how much damage they had taken.
Can you replicate this? How about a savegame of this?
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
dis astranagant
New user

I'll try it again. I ragequit that round when my shitty base got overrun by scavengers.

Wait no I alt-tabbed out and the next unit off the line worked fine. Might just be a pathing issue, my base is kinda cramped due to scavenger placement and I had some trucks near the repair.

and now it's happening again. I think what's going on is the commander goes to repair, isn't damaged and then starts barking orders because the fight is right outside my base. The tanks go shoot what the commander's shooting instead of repairing despite their mounting health loss.