Tournament 2016 next idea

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Tournament 2016 next idea

Post by Jiiin-K »

Hello ppl i'm JIN-K,

After seen the topic of Fenrir tournament, it gave me a new idea for a next tourney if community support me..

So, the tourney groups include teams from their country only!!
Example : (Rules, groups ect not done again)
Group A : French team only
Group B : Russian team only
Group C : German team only
Group D : USA team only
and ect...

3 team by groups fight on 3 maps different, they got then 12 match coz match are double
The battles are on all oïl --> -High oïl
-Medium oïl
-Low oïl
After end stage of each groups, only the 1st team is qualified to play the quarterfinals and thus represent his country
Like u understand, if 2 team of all groups win and after for example if russian win only, the finals will be only 100% russian that bad, for this reason if u lose in ur group it's finish for u :lol2:

If u are agree or have more idea to built a better tourney tell me, for the moment it's only a idea!
Ah yes i forget... i want add a rule
- 1 win is 1 point automatically, but if a team win a match before 15 mins he have 1more point "bonus" then 2 point for 1 win only!
Like this, if the 1st and 2nd of a group are equal, the 3rd can got the first place with this bonus point ^^ but u must win before 15 mins.

I hope ppl and community will post and help me about this idea tourney!
See u mates
Tonii_
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Tournament 2016 next idea

Post by Tonii_ »

The idea is very good but i guess it will fail in the implementation
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jiiin-K »

hmm can u expand ur view point ? i know it will be hard coz we don't have so much players to represent our country
But Russian country has for sure 10 players, German too around 10 that a good start i think.
Tonii_
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tonii_ »

There is no French or German Community... the only Communities are irc = world. VK = rus.
It's a good idea but separate players in countries hmmm not so much players are active and how you imagine to organize it ?
Steve Jobs
Trained
Trained

Post by Steve Jobs »

As a famous person in russian community, I will support from my side, BUT

...I tell yoy one sad story. There are so few good universal top players. Many russian good high oil players cant play low oil. So if they see in tourny low map , they dont participate. Its first and main problem now for russiam community.

Second, all middle skilled good players havnt enough motivation to participate, if they think, that they havnt any chances to be in top 5.

All these reasons lead to the same participants..me, boss, crab and so on.
Russian community - http://vk.com/warzone2100
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jiiin-K »

Tonii_ wrote:There is no French or German Community... the only Communities are irc = world. VK = rus.
It's a good idea but separate players in countries hmmm not so much players are active and how you imagine to organize it ?
I think u are right and wrong.. let me give u info about players:*
RUSSIAN: Fenrir, Rotor, Jet, Supreme, Crab, Hobbit, Vaut SA, Tiger, Denisius and some other..
GERMAN: daBOSS(you), Kent, Soulkey and Beelzebub for sure, just need motivate other German
USA : NF clan (Grey and Cowboy), Overlord, Tmp, tomato Rex(Old boy but challenger!) and again some other..
FRENCH: JIN-K(me), Tsih and La gloire, need found some other..
BRASIL: tomato_AMIGO, and much player in brazil player good again! Omega can motivate them..

Now the IRC communities (i dunno theirs nationality):
Fabio_IT(Italian), Perseus, Calculus, GNU[BDC], Cyp, Bohan, Kracker[BDC](if he is here...) AK_ROSH, Zepherian, and some other..
Not so much of IRC are motivate but just talk them about a tournament country and it will be change theirs opinions.. just try! :wink:

Now tell me where i'm wrong, fr rules or somthing like i said it's not done, this idea is only a idea don't forget! and it ill be mater after Fenri tournament..
Tonii_
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Tonii_ »

No, im not thinking you are wrong in any but since Warzone is so inactive i think it's hard to organize a regular good working tournament, split the teams by they countries will be much harder to organize, that's my opinion but if you really want to try this i will sure take part!
KillerChinchilla69
Trained
Trained

Post by KillerChinchilla69 »

I would be interested in streaming and maybe playing. If there is to be a tourney there should be scheduled times for the games.
Youtube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1N9DDhoAV5EnwuogOI7M1g
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/killerchinchilla69
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jiiin-K »

daBOSS: Same if it's not this year it can be in 1 or 2 years that not a prob, we have to get a greatest communities before..
But thiis idea tourney look good and we can do it but later and after Fenri tournament :)

Oups and i forget Killer chinchichlla sry dude :? hope u will play it and Stream ^^

Be patient, that not a tournament pressed.
The Overlord
Trained
Trained

Post by The Overlord »

La Glorie is mexican (and virus), kracker is from the USA, Perseus is from the UK, calculus is from the USA, AK is from India, Zeph is from Portugal

I would suggest a low oil-based tournament to revive the lost art of low oil in multiplayer. There are too many high oil games in the lobby!
Warzone 2100 is love, life.
Member of the BDC clan and adept at multiplayer battles. Feel free to PM me questions about multiplayer.
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jiiin-K »

So much info on nationality of other Over :)

I'm agree low oïl is good idea, but for a country tournament play only 1 mod oïl is bad too, example FRANCE :lol2: are winners, that say we are the best but on low only then ? and after on high we are probably losser's..
So 1 matches by oïl mod is good i think.

But like i said it's an idea we hate time to built this tourney :)