Scrollbar in multiplayer

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Scrollbar in multiplayer

Post by Jiiin-K »

Hello all,

I'm sorry if this post exist.
What u think about a scrollbar in game Multplayer ? for me long time i want it because it is really boring in 8 or 10 players map when all ppl are talking we can't follow a conversation coz the window of text is too small...Then when u discuss with 1 dude and other are talking together u must say "can u repeat pls" or Something and in russian game sure it is impossible to follow :lol2: ... Or i do not know the button to move the conversation and i'm really sorry for the post! if not :
Then my idea to improve this interface is to add a vertical scrollbar.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Scrollbar in multiplayer

Post by vexed »

/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jiiin-K »

That the problem, my English suck and i dunno how to explain u... :/

The idea in game is good but when we play we don't have time to discuss, then scrollbar in game is useeless in my opininons..
Tab touch is working in game then..
That i want said, it's to add a scrollbar in the "Hosting game" to follow discussion.. I hope u understand
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Oh, that screen...I suppose it is possible.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
The Overlord
Trained
Trained

Post by The Overlord »

It would be really helpful since there are sometimes a few side conversations going on when trying to set up the game.
Warzone 2100 is love, life.
Member of the BDC clan and adept at multiplayer battles. Feel free to PM me questions about multiplayer.
Jiiin-K
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Jiiin-K »

Yes Vexed this screen :) but the idea in game too is great, same if tab touch work to seen previous conversation he is it soon replaced by "Unit lost" ... then in the game scrollbar is important too.

Yes Over it will be better when u have more 1 discuss and u can scroll conversation of another.