How can I track where my power is going?

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
Frogmorton
Trained
Trained

How can I track where my power is going?

Post by Frogmorton »

I would really like to have some kind of graph or just a simple data grid layout showing where my power is going, has anybody looked at creating a view for this?
There are times when I have nothing happening, no research etc, but the power just never seems to come back up out of a negative state.
It would be cool to have a little more oversight on this.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Re: How can I track where my power is going?

Post by montetank »

Maybe some of your derricks in the outland was destroyed and you didnt noticed that?
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

It's always in the menu - construction, production, research, nothing else.

To see how many of your derricks are working (to check if income is positive), look at the power generator blue flame animations.
nick87720z
Trained
Trained

Post by nick87720z »

Is it possible, to add menu, representing queue for all power pending tasks? As special feature, tasks may be moved to change their priority.
Button for menu may be good to place in same place, as for transport management.
Those, who sacrifice culture for bit of freedom don't diserve any.
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Post by Tzeentch »

hmm, possibly. What would be the purpose of priority? Almost everything involves power so I imagine this queue will be constantly busy with things so I reckon it would be better and simpler to have a simple counter (perhaps near the oil/power yellow bar) which gives a simple + and - rating to indicate + for oil rate being produced and - for oil rate expenditure. Something similar to other games like Total Annihilation which is even older than this game by several years.
Frogmorton
Trained
Trained

Post by Frogmorton »

Well the way I now handle this is to hit F3 and remind myself of all the tasks I have set for my trucks.
I would still like to see a data grid or some alternative view of where all the power is assigned, but at least stepping thru the paged list of trucks gives me a view of the current activities.