Community testers wanted!

The projects speaking tube.
Add your two cents if you want to.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Community testers wanted!

Post by vexed »

The actual bug report process is on trac, you get there by going to http://developer.wz2100.net and hit the login link.
Then you enter your forum name & password (case sensitive).
Once you are logged in, then you hit the http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket link, and it will take you to a entry form where you enter all the details.
Normally, that is the place we want all bug reports to go, and with enough information so that we can replicate and eventually fix the issue in the bug report.

In this case, since not many people play these builds, and if you are unsure if it is a bug or not, then this thread comes in handy.
If you have a way to replicate the issue, then trac is better, since it does send out a e-mail to everyone about the issue.

Hope that clears things up. :)
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

vexed wrote:
Hope that clears things up. :)
:3
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Now-just playing some skirmish and i have to say: Great - good job :) It is something completely different to play with this changes against Nullbot. It is easier to win in a 1 vs 1 battle in small maps like highground. I won this game against hard Nullbot with two mgs because he run out of power. Against the easy Nullbot it is much harder O_o . But in larger maps it is a real challenge. Not so easy to find the balance between oil building, building of units and research. Thats an absolutely new style to play at the beginning. And i lost the first game in the map roughness. All testings without Scavs. No crashes and no error messages. I like it, but i think 1000 oil at the beginning is really hard, but ok.
BTW-someone puts the wrong roughness map inside. It is the one with the wrong cliff. NoQ knows, what i mean. Unarrivable oil in the middle :-(
And a question: I cant understand the button hide/show obsolete tech.
Attachments
Unbenannt.jpg
Unbenannt.jpg (62.62 KiB) Viewed 19157 times
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

I guess it's a good time to replace NullBot with NullBot3 in master. The latter is kinda stable and already more feature-rich. The only thing missing is lack of a specific hover AI, but it's not really necessary, as all personalities support hover maps more or less well...
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

NoQ wrote:I guess it's a good time to replace NullBot with NullBot3 in master.
Ooups-i thought, this is NullBot3. I lost 2 games :shock: lol

But here something new ( 3Screenshots in one). This was not the case before. The problem is-the target must be placed behind or left/right of the unit. Is it possible to change this?
Attachments
WZ-portable.jpeg
WZ-portable.jpeg (16.18 KiB) Viewed 19093 times
smolny
New user

Post by smolny »

13th April build of "warzone2100-master-20150406-023751-38b4fe1.tar.xz": crashes while loading 2 out of 4 saved games (campaign). Didn't know exactly which files to attach, so there are several attempts of loading the same saved game in the .zip.
Attachments
Logs_bug_cam1-3.zip
(29.06 KiB) Downloaded 361 times
Iluvalar
Regular
Regular

Post by Iluvalar »

Ok. So I'm on a windows 7 right here and made through a game in 4c-rush. Nothing gamebreaking nor revolutionnary was spotted. It works I guess ?

Now, I noticed that this is a version without accuracy. I'm really curious to know who gonna balance this now. And how he plan to fix the armor problems while keeping the weapons distinct from each other ?

Edit: Will it be ever possible to have a modded version with accuracy ?
Heretic 2.3 improver and proud of it.