Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen,

The map is called Little Mob, because there is, a little mob.. of the trees on it.

The map is for four players. 65x65 so very small. 5 oils per player, and one extra oil in the very centre. Advanced basic bases included. I shall remain silent about the existence of the gateways soon.

Have fun,

Regards,

Mero
wz2100-20150104_183146-main.png
wz2100-20150104_183146-main.png (164.97 KiB) Viewed 19812 times
Attachments
4c-Mero_LittleMob.wz
(17.6 KiB) Downloaded 489 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Hello Merowingg, happy new year and thanks for the map :) Nice to see you back again here. I followed your advice and still create maps. I like your style.

Regards
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello montetank,

Thank you very much.
I followed your advice and still create maps.
I am really happy to hear that!

I like viewtopic.php?p=128399#p128399

But my favourite is viewtopic.php?p=130396#p130396

Just continue your work, and do not be afraid to experiment. I am, or was pesistent on the number of oils, but I think your work will be even more appreciated if you place not too much oil on your maps. Good luck man!

Regards,

Mero
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen,

The map is called Tank Wars, because you start on the map with 108 tanks of various body, turrets, and movement possibilities. There is eight trucks surrounded by 24 half-tracks tanks with also various bodies and turrets. The rest of the tanks awaits well lined on the very big concrete square specially prepared in the base. There are usualy in number of ten of each type. Some stronger units are in number of four and four only, so use them wisely.

What I wanted to achieve is the pure enjoyment of using tanks at the start, but more importantly, I know some of the tanks are used hadly ever, so it is also a new thing to try them, and maybe even vary one's strategic approach. Even sensor and repair turrets are available. I did not provide repair facilities in advanced bases on purpose, each player has already multiple units to take care of them as they wish. To sum up, there is 108 tanks since the start, so a player can still build what he wishes starting his own way.

The map is 250x181 so rather big. Advanced and rich in details bases are available. There is 16 oils per player. It is rather 2v2 map. FFA is possible, but when using advanced bases, some structers will demolish each other at first.

Have fun Gentlemen,

Regards,

Mero
wz2100-20150111_105830-Mero_TanksWars-T1.png
wz2100-20150111_105830-Mero_TanksWars-T1.png (278.4 KiB) Viewed 19705 times
wz2100-20150111_105713-Mero_TanksWars-T1.jpg
Attachments
4c-Mero_TanksWars.wz
(102.25 KiB) Downloaded 494 times

Regards - Mero
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Hello Merowingg,
Nice map and an interesting new idea. But what I especially like in your maps is the correct symmetry and the details, like this “Highway” and the pylons :) Thanks for the map

Regards
Attachments
wz2100-20150111_133041-Mero_TanksWars-T1.png
wz2100-20150111_133041-Mero_TanksWars-T1.png (286.86 KiB) Viewed 19698 times
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello montetank,

Thank you. Yes there is almost always this symmetric equality and I intend to place many details on the maps. It would be an appropriate "highway" if there was at least two lines heading one direction of movement haha! Just teasing. Thanx again!

Regards,

Mero

Regards - Mero
Killer123
New user

Post by Killer123 »

Hey i really like this map, and i already downloaded it, but how can i now play it when i run wz2100 (i got the version 3.1.2) do you know how i can play it on a mac?
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen,

Hi Killer123, I am really happy to hear that. I believe NoQ gave you the best place to seek for answers. In case of any more problems visit.

viewforum.php?f=4

Regards,

Mero.

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Love these new couple maps Mero! I'm glad I've gotten a new computer that runs Warzone well :) Gives easier time to play your maps :3

I hope you are doing well and that all is well in your life, and also hopefully you are done with those dreaded exams by now eh? :drinks:
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello noname1208! Hello Gentlemen!

I have not seen you for a while. I am really happy that you have a new PC. Are you still playing? Any favourite maps? It is nice to know you reappear.

Yes, I have defended my Master's degree in December, so as a result I am after all the examinations! At least for this academic level hehe.

Regards,

Mero

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Yeah it's been a while :) and yes I am still playing though as for my favourite maps, I am am old fan of the squared maps. These new maps you keep putting out are really nice though.

That's good to hear! :D I'm glad that you've made it! I'm sure there is no need to ask how happy you are that those exams are done :wink:
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen,

noname1208 I am sorry for almost one year, without six days, delay in responding.

The reason is that things are rather very bad and Let's leave it here. The exams yes, all well here. Thank you also for your kind words.

I also feel obliged to say that soon I will post a map, but my laptop does not want to run properly Warzone and multiple help is on its way. By this post I do not future advertise and it did not happen in the past even once, I rather put myself in position where I will post this very map even menu blinded as you can see the case here.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12324

Regards,

Mero.

Regards - Mero
sainil
New user

Post by sainil »

Hi Mero!
Thank you so much for all the cool maps!
The amount of hard work and creativity you have put into them is excellent.
I love them, they made game so much fun for me.
I usually don't reply to any thread and I even didn't have my warzone site password, but the amount of your hardwork and awesomeness made me go fetch my password from hell and post this comment. Only cause you deserve to read this.I see things are not going so well as you said.. I hope everything works out for you. And I hope you read this sometime. Stay Awesome!!

Regards,

Sainil.
JrmyR
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JrmyR »

Awesome job gentleman :)

Thank you for the sharing!