I can't start game skirmish win7 64 bit

Discussions about AI types, units, tactics & strategy.
MrRoBi
New user

I can't start game skirmish win7 64 bit

Post by MrRoBi »

hello
I have a little problem. I can not start the game mode skirmish, because you can not see the icons of the levels of computer and players. When I set a flag you can not see the players. I have a windows system 7 and 8 64-bit. It is not possible to start the game. Can anyone help me with this, what do I do? You can not see the icons graphics computers and players.

MrRoBi
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: I can't start game skirmish win7 64 bit

Post by Berg »

If you can get to the options screen try setting your screen size to that of your monitor.

The resolution can be changed in game by using the options menu:

1 Start Warzone 2100
2 Choose the Options menu
3 Choose the Video menu
4 Change the resolution field by left clicking the field until it reaches your desired resolution

Note: Changing the resolution in game will require you to restart Warzone.

If this does not work, try manualy setting the screen size with a text editor in the file called 'config' found in your 'My Documents/Warzone' folder.
MrRoBi
New user

Post by MrRoBi »

Hello
Thank you for your help, but I set up all the resolution and still nothing. In the settings I gave compatible xp. Still nothing. I wonder if this is not the fault of the 4.1 frameworks are problems, and I have no possibilities to downgrade 3.1. They show a window but no player selection possibilities.
MrRoBi
New user

Post by MrRoBi »

I'm sorry, but I managed myself, just not pressed hosting and therefore could not see the windows :-))) Old age is not a joy. Thank you for your assistance. Thread can be closed.
Regards