Changing key mappings

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
The Overlord
Trained
Trained

Changing key mappings

Post by The Overlord »

Why can't I change the key mappings for F3, F6, F4, F5 ? I am bringing this up now because I like to check the score and see how people are doing on my team often (multiplayer) and F5 is out of the way. I would like to change it to tab because it is right where my hands are when I play, making it easy to get to. Feedback would be great. :hmm:
Warzone 2100 is love, life.
Member of the BDC clan and adept at multiplayer battles. Feel free to PM me questions about multiplayer.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Changing key mappings

Post by vexed »

IIRC, those are reserved because the tooltips are hardcoded to those, and possibly other reasons.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
The Overlord
Trained
Trained

Post by The Overlord »

Ah, thanks. Unfortunate for me, but I guess i'll live. :whistle2:
Member of the BDC clan and adept at multiplayer battles. Feel free to PM me questions about multiplayer.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Emm, but i'm quite sure i do have intelligence display mapped to numpad-0 (for the right thumb), defined as "Multiplayer Options/Alliance dialog" key.

Moreover, even though the window is the same, F5 somehow shows a redundant rectangle at the bottom :?
Spoiler:
The Overlord
Trained
Trained

Post by The Overlord »

Oh cool, that works. Thanks NoQ, didn't realize there was another option for it.