Documentation? Or a list of all properties of units?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
anonim17465
Trained
Trained

Documentation? Or a list of all properties of units?

Post by anonim17465 »

Hello,

Where can I find actual information about all bodies, weapons, propulsion, buildings, timings and all formulas?
Currently I'm using some old wiki and development discussions here. One of them contain old info, another not existed features... =)

So, question is: is there any file in a game, where all this information is stated, or is it equally spreded through files?
Or is there any up-to-date wiki?

If not, here is list of questions:
1) rearming pad takes weight/100 seconds to reaкm a VTOL. is it correct? does it calculate weight of whole VTOL or only weapon?
2) splash+burn+direct damage. What is the formula to get exact damage after armor of such types with direct\indurect hit?
3) exact numbers about cyborgs, price, building time, armor, hitpoints, etc. (the same about all other units, actually. but old wiki is good at it.)

such listing would be helpfull to developrs too, to see some crazy things, like did you see effectivness of MRP-lancer-tank killer-scourge? it looks aprx like that: x1-x2-x3-x12(?!). only MRP and scourge can be placed in line with other weapons. but lancer and tank killer against things like heavy cannon and assault MG is so much weaker. Effectivness of cannons\guns is much smother. there are no jumps more, than *3. for example, MG: x1-x1.1-x1.4-x4-x8, cannons: х1-х1.5-х2-х1(HVC)-x2-x3-x2. Also, flamers has a problem: x1-x4.5(?!)-x8.

If such table do not exist yet, it would be good idea to create it. That can help solve many balance problems before they will clearly appear...
If nobody is interested in making this, probably I can make and publish somewhere here such table?
But anyway, I will need some help to know where to dig such information.

Thank you!
The Overlord
Trained
Trained

Re: Documentation? Or a list of all properties of units?

Post by The Overlord »

Crab_ is doing some work on that subject. So far this is his website: http://warzone2100.info/
Warzone 2100 is love, life.
Member of the BDC clan and adept at multiplayer battles. Feel free to PM me questions about multiplayer.
anonim17465
Trained
Trained

Post by anonim17465 »

Thanks, that site helps a lot. But question about splash, burn damage and their combination is still open.
jgatkinsn
New user

Post by jgatkinsn »

Right now the warzone2100.info site says "Bandwidth" exceeded. It's not accessible.

I found pdf of keyboard shortcuts, and I was wondering if the pdf is still accurate.