Re: 3.1.0 has been released!

Post by Originway »

that new portable build is so much easier to use! it really is kick ass! :bow2:
just install and go!
wilx
New user

Post by wilx »

I am seeing units pathing problems, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as8N9RMBMRE. This is recorded with version 3.1.0-1~getdeb2~quantal of Warzone 2100.
bulrush
Trained
Trained

Post by bulrush »

I see the same pathing problems as wilx. It happens a lot when a bunch of units are close together, or blocking a choke point. It might help to write code to make more space between the units.
deathhall
Greenhorn

Post by deathhall »

I haven't posted on this site since 2009 but i have been playing every version before and after that time, and wow looking at my old threads i started....such an idiot! But I really love WZ2100, and alot of us cant even express how much we thank each and everyone over there and maybe even around the world that helps compile, update and bring forward the game, thank you everyone I will download this version promptly, and hopefully someone will release a Nexus Total War mod soon. I freaking love that mod i love the idea of starting off low like scavengers then upgrading all the way up to Nexus technology!
andersonaaj
Greenhorn

Post by andersonaaj »

and my english very bad....

sertesa with this version and an optimal
but in terms of graphics giving ta not to play the game gets very slow very slow
I noticed that the cpu usage is very high and my pc has 4GB mm ram amd processor Athlon x2 3.2 1gb nvidia video drivens updated ..
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

i've recently re-installed WZ 3.1 on a newer system, it plays well, but i have no sound, no music. all other games i play work ok and have sound. is anyone else having this problem?

im using a duo-core, 8600 GForce vid, DX 10, high quality game videos.
Time, it is always moving, even when we stop.
andersonaaj
Greenhorn

Post by andersonaaj »

Pra mim a melhor versão e a 2.3.9.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Spyro_Drag wrote:i've recently re-installed WZ 3.1 on a newer system, it plays well, but i have no sound, no music. all other games i play work ok and have sound. is anyone else having this problem?

im using a duo-core, 8600 GForce vid, DX 10, high quality game videos.
Install openAL again.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Spyro_Drag
Trained
Trained

Post by Spyro_Drag »

thank you, i found that and you were right. but it didnt work at first after that either, i think it was a 2 part problem, not that id understand why. but after i installed OpenAL it still had no sound, so, fustrated, i open a music program in the background, thaen started the game. low and behold, i had to sounds overlaping, some how having the music program in the background caused the game to recognize it problem and it auto fixed, i now have sound and i didnt even fix it myself. XD
Time, it is always moving, even when we stop.
Originway
Trained
Trained

Post by Originway »

is there a time frame for the next release?