Crashes when i play the level

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
TonyTheSlayer
Trained
Trained

Crashes when i play the level

Post by TonyTheSlayer »

When i play my map i just created the game immediateley crashes. When i select it, it works fine. I can see the heightmap and configure the gameplay. It crashes when i start the game. Is there a reason for this that anyone might know of?
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: Crashes when i play the level

Post by lav_coyote25 »

in your map... have you the following conditions:

1)  at least 2 players ( 1 human and 1 AI opponent ) with a command center.  (player 0  and player 1) see the manual.

2) at least 2 gateways of at least 2 blocks in length up to 6 blocks in length - or impassable terrain with 2 gateways delineating the passable areas (zones ) with at least 2 blocks in length up to 6 blocks in length.

these are MANDATORY. 

if your still having troubles... if you wish - contact myself through msn - [email protected].
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Re: Crashes when i play the level

Post by Per »

Which version are you using? Can you post the map and any debug dump file that might have been created?
"Make a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, you keep him warm for the rest of his life."