Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
ADMIRALLORDHOOD
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by ADMIRALLORDHOOD »

The lack of recent posts either suggests you are making a new map or you are very busy, that or your internet connection is down. So come on then, which is it?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

Eagle Eyes need really good sight, or shall I see eagle eyes on a minimap, and moving the camera around the map to maintain without bad mistakes.

The map is designrd in such a way that if a player seem to have better base possition, there is a drawback because of that. If something seem to be better due to any cause, there is a consequence connected to that. Cause and effect :)

The map is for four players, 200 x 200. 33 oils per player, but nine of it is being hold by the scavengers. Some of the oil is placed on islands. It can be for any type of a game even FAA, or 3 v 1. As mentioned above the Scavengers are included. Also advanced bases with basic defences and gateways. There is five trucks per player. The rule is, two of the tracks are next to the base number. The remining tree are placed in the three remining base places on the map. One in each base "corner" It allows you to maintain correctly all four places of your base on the map. If needed I can make low oil version of the map. Visiting mysterious places is always advisable :3

Have fun :)
wz2100-20121110_130945-main.png

I am waiting for feedback as always :)
Attachments
4c-Mero_EagleEyes.wz
Look around carefylly :)
(77.21 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Andrie
Regular
Regular

Post by Andrie »

Wow I like it!
"My IRC en multiplay naam is Andrie"

Groete Andrie
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

That's a pretty impressive concept you got there Mero! Downloading it now...

EDIT: It is indeed one insane map :) Great carnage from start to finish. And choosing starting position was indeed difficult.
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Thank you Andrie :)

Thanx aubergine :) I know it is, the map teaches many things, also as you have noticed even the choice of the player number is not necessarily so obvious. Multitasking, observing all the "bases" not only yours.

ADMIRALLORDHOOD indeed I was very busy, and now I was being messed by some sort of cold. I started to make the map on friday, but I simply couldn't. Now I am better.

Thank you Gentlemen :thank_you:
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

After a long break I have finally made 1v1 map.

It is called War Pill, because the bases of the players joined look like a pill. And there will be war :3 if not only between players, then also with the Scavengers.

The map is 120x160, for two players. Advanced bases with basic defence and gateways are included. It is 17 oils per player. 7 oils in base, and another 10 protected by the Scavengers if you turn them on. Be advised to bevare of their mighty presence here. Visiting some mysterious places is always advisable :3

The map has nice buildings layout ant terraint painting. The water ditches are designed to protect heavy turtling.

Have fun Gentlemen :)

Backup and support, clear thoughts always welcome :3 It is one of my shortest names creaded from two words :geek:
wz2100-20121124_143638-Mero_WarPill-T1.png
Attachments
2c-Mero_WarPill.wz
Pill of War :)
(40.33 KiB) Downloaded 475 times

Regards - Mero
Andrie
Regular
Regular

Post by Andrie »

WoW! Scav's!

Groete Andrie
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hi Andrie :)

You were not here for some time. Were you busy?
WoW! Scav's!
I am not sure how I am to interpret it :3 :hmm:

Regards - Mero
Andrie
Regular
Regular

Post by Andrie »

Merowingg wrote:You were not here for some time. Were you busy?
Yes I am still busy with Python & Django! XD
Merowingg wrote:I am not sure how I am to interpret it :3 :hmm:
I like Svav's! :wink:

Groete Andrie
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Mero, I see you have been putting out alot of great maps while I was gone :) I got kind of caught up in school work, But I've read through the 4 new pages of your discussion :3

To answer..
Merowingg wrote:
I see Victoria 2 is a nice game. What do you mean by no more paying? :hmm: and what was to be paid for there? are you on Steam?
By not Playing I mean playing less and making sure my work is done.. I tend to procrastinate... and I pay with grades.. :annoyed:
and yes I'm on steam, same name I have on this forum.
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

And I'm really sorry to hear that the Italian didn't go well :( How is it going now?
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I like Svav's! :wink:
Andrie now I understand :3 as I was not sure if you were surprised that I used Scavs, or there were to many of them, or something else. I am glad to hear :)

noname1208 good to see you here, although you were answering so old post that at the very beginning I was not sure what is it about :3

I am very busy with work, additional work and studies too. So I do understand you. My Italian is still not very good, and I still have difficulties in it. It is mainly because of lack of time to prepare well to it, as many tasks occupy me entirely. So my weeks sometimes simply jumps, and I reralise how much time have passed after particular days. For example it looks like, Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday again already.

About over a week ago an extraordinary idea about a map came to my mind, and I hope I will manage to implement it, or implement it in the best way here. :hmm: but I have studies this weekend and it is 5:30 a.m. here, so for sure it will be next week.

Greetings to all,

Regards,

Mero RekamPam

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I do like to surprise, as I do like to create things that Warzone has never seen so far :3

As a result I break some convenanses here but I do hope not with a bad effect.

Gentlemen I am very happy to present The Battle Ships map :)

I think there is no need to explain why the map has this particular name :lecture:

The map is for 4 players. 200x200, but in fact it is not so big as you are limited to building only on the ships, or on the island in the centre. There is 8 oils on each ship. There are two trucks on the both big ships. And there is an extra tanker ship for each player with no trucks on it, and those tanker ships can only be accessed by VTOL transport. All the big ships have ramps, so hovers can be sent from them to other ships, or on the island. Advanced bases are included, including gateways and repair centres. To sum up there is 16 oil per player. Additional 4 on the tanker ship. And there is six oils on the island.

On the island there are scavengers locaded in a way that allows, at least for a moment ;) land succesfully on the island before being attacked.

The ships look really nice, and give at least very small idea of the idea of being on a war ship :3

!!!text!!!
The map requires usage of hovers or VTOLs to successfully finish it.

Have great fun on the first battleships :)

Regards,

Mero, RekamPam
wz2100-20121213_161424-main.png
wz2100-20121213_161543-Mero_BattleShips-T1.jpg
Attachments
4c-Mero_BattleShips.wz
Beautiful Battleships :)
(48.2 KiB) Downloaded 441 times

Regards - Mero
Yano
Trained
Trained

Post by Yano »

Hello !

:lol2: I like it !
I never have the idea for realise a map ! I think I propose one on the futur ! :P I hope you will not kill me. :stressed:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Seriously, I take !

See you soon ! :)
Sorry for my bad English. I'm French.
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

That looks fantastic :3 Now that I have a computer that I can use once in a while for WZ2100 I'll have to try it :)