Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

The NTW Queen and NTW King have a boy :) he is yet so very young, so they made him a toy!

A NTW map which is a small Box, made exactly of 3364 of tileset blocks..

The one who will say the map size right, is redy I assure you to begin the fight!

Be redy and be quick! the maps size is sick!

In fact, to some degree, you build in enemys base, so do it faster than is your foes pace.

Make every move right, prepare for the fight!

Its not simply a toy, said the litle boy!

Enemy will die! and the lost will cry!

The map is for eight players. The map size is (a square of 3364 tiles, which is? how many? x how many?) :lecture: Advanced bases included. Two trucks, and five oils per player in base. No scavengers as it would be insane :lecture: Gateways included.

I am warning you the map is extremely small :lecture: and yes my fellow mapmaker inspired me with this by his work :3

Have Fun :)

And don't get claustrophobic :)
wz2100-20120525_192004-Mero_NTWBox-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_NTWBox.wz
It cannot be smaller, can it?..
(9.55 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

You are starting to make many little maps :o
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Thanks Mero! :)
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

You are starting to make many little maps :o
Is that bad? It is something really new for me too, and it is an interesting experience. It does not mean you will see little ones all the time now :)

sg1efc

Sir :thank_you: :drinks:
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

The map is called War Line, because it is a real war line :)

The map is for eight players, 5 oils in base, and another 9 per player around the map. Advanced bases and gateways are included.

Exploring the entire map may as always be beneficial :lecture:

Have fun Gentlemen and be careful, enemy is so close! :lecture:
wz2100-20120531_055524-main.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_WarLine.wz
(63.51 KiB) Downloaded 587 times

Regards - Mero
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Cool, Thanks a lot Mero. :)
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Post by BrickTop »

Heh dude i played this map,

and think this map is a good map.

all is inside tactical,strategy etc.

good work mero.(thumps up)
http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/
Secure communication for everyone.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

sg1efc, BrickTop

Gentlemen :thank_you:

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Some time ago I had this Squared fascination, well.. here we go again ;) but in a more triangular way XD :3 :lecture:

The map makes players to take care of the centre of the map like in original Squared, there are few junctions, and some long passages leading you to some interesting places :lecture: do not hesitate to visit some of the cliffs, as there are old factories there, and not so empty although deserted :lecture:

As the triangle shape is leading on this map.. this is my Triangled Squared :lecture:

The map is for eight players, the map is for 2v2v2v2 games, or any other games, but it is not appropriate for FFA, if the players are set in four groups of two players very near to each other. But 1v1v1v1 in each corner, and any other combination is good,

There is eight oils in base, and another ten per player around the map. Advanced bases are included with the gateways.

The junctions, and passages enable you to use multiple interesting tactics. Even losing the centre do not stop you entirely from sneaking out and attacking from a surprising point on the map. I advise to visit all the triangles :lecture:

!!! Text !!! The map is not appropriate for FFA if two players of opposite teams are in one corner next to each other. !!! Text !!!

Have fun Gentlemen :) and don't disappear like in the Bermuda Triangle :ninja:
wz2100-20120601_192604-main.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_Triangular.wz
(57.9 KiB) Downloaded 578 times

Regards - Mero
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Merowingg wrote:Have fun Gentlemen :) and don't disappear like in the Bermuda Triangle :ninja:
Thanks again Mero. :wink:
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

The map looks really nice, I'll have to play it aswell :)
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

sg1efc, noname1208

My pleasure :thank_you: :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ok let me begin in other way ;)

Good afternoon Europe, good morning America :)

The map is Called Mini SQR because it is Squared, but mini! :lecture:

I have some nice ideas about varyin Squared style, so now I will use this SQR abbreviation for Squared maps It will only indicate the style of the map, the precidining name may be of any kind :lecture:

The map is really small because 120x120, I didn't want make it smaller because it would kill all mechanisms of the original one. As this is Squared, but much smaller, it has some mechanisms of the original one, but also few other not available there. There is 12 oils in base. Advanced bases are included, with basic defence structures to at least slow down ultra rusch possible on this map. Gateways are included.

There is also something interesting at the top of the cliffs, in the abandoned factories areas, but on this map it is not so likely to get enough time to research and built VTOLs, but yet not so hard.

The map is very small so a sort of gentlemen agreement may be needed that we do not simply rush into each others base..

Have Fun :)
wz2100-20120603_151106-Mero_MiniSQR-T1.png
Attachments
8c-Mero_MiniSQR.wz
So smal Squared simply scares society ;)
(29.75 KiB) Downloaded 517 times

Regards - Mero
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Thanks Mero, have a nice evening. :)
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

Ah, I've been looking for a map like that for some time - thank you Mero!!
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO