This is a built I prepared for tests the day before cybersphinx launched his projectile build tests vote. I know that make a lot of download lately but I hope the feature in this one will make you appreciate it.
I dont want to push anybody, but i'm pretty sure the features in that build will be interesting enought to make players use it. The time will tell... This build is pretty much up to date, so it might be perceived like a 2.3.8 1/2 or a short ressurection of the dev branch for 2.3 .
You can start your download from here : http://wz2100.net/~pcdummy/iluvalar/
NOTE : As this is not an official build, players might take time to all join the new release. I strongly suggest you do not overide the 2.3.8 installation.
- Functionnal line of sight. "Mid height to mid height" LOS. The built named by cybersphinx "proj1" (see viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8195) and the winner of your votes.
- 3 New rankings 1:1,16:1, 32:1 medals. Respectively called : chevron, platinium and orichalcum.
- A fourth star (ender star) that shows players that have a tendancy to quit to avoid a lose. This wont really work anymore.
- Half build = Half-HP. Power generators (and others) shouldn't be a magical shield anymore. Or at least, they'll be more tricky to build in the midst of the battle.
- ¹Half builds do not prevent targeting over them and wont stop the projectiles
- ¹Mod load fixed
- ¹Ctrl+v work as usual
- Short range arty damage reduction https://github.com/Iluvalar/warzone2100 ... 419f544b73
**Mra : 30 → 22
**Seraph : 120 → 75
**Note : It's to take into account that they now fire straight each time when possible. Other artillery should also work slighty better on tanks because of that.
This is not an "official" release. I you like the changes in this build, make sure to write positives feedbacks here !! Also, i'm the only one responsible for this release. If you find any bugs that occur only in this build, do not bother the other developpers with tickets. Say what is wrong here.
To mac users :
As I speak, there is no mac version of this. I hope someone will make it in the next days if there is any interest in this release.
To Fastdeath that helped me to compile and host this one. Thanks, we really appreciate all your efforts here.
¹ These have been added lately by cybersphinx. That helped me with a second compile, with even more stuffs and a fully up to date. 2.3 version. Thanks to you too cyber.
Edit by cybersphinx:
Short list of changes from the 2.3 branch since 2.3.8: