- Doubling clicking on one unit should select all units that are the same type of unit.
- Waypoints (assigned by holding down shift and clicking to assign) should connect with a visible line.
- When drag selecting a number of units, units with construction turrets should not be selected unless they are the only ones being selected.
- Scrolling doesn't happen fast enough, too sluggish
- Fog should be disabled, maybe, zooming out sometimes looks like crap covered in more crap.
- Minimap should scale all the way out, or at least be resizeable
- Main view should zoom all the way out and replace units with little icons, like Supreme Commander.
This project seems really exciting, due to the fact that so much could be added to already cool rts engine, that said, I've noticed a few things like the game being coded in C. Which seems okay judging from what you've all said.
Additionally: I have done a little programming, probably not enough to account for anything, but if someone wants to take some time and set up a step by step guide that tells me how to compile the Warzone code using opensource software underwindows, that would be cool.