ok, how do you unpause the game while cheating?

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
ouch
Trained
Trained

ok, how do you unpause the game while cheating?

Post by ouch »

so yeah, I have the debug window up, select another player and the game pauses...

so how do I get it started again?

also why is alt-m (key combo to bring up debug keys list) so flakey?
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: ok, how do you unpause the game while cheating?

Post by lav_coyote25 »

escape??? try it.
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Post by Dalton »

Click
Click
ouch
Trained
Trained

Post by ouch »

neither of those work. There is an icon up in the right corner that has a bunch of z"s on it with a 0 displayed next to it (like indicating the game is sleeping, maybe waiting for something?) I can move around and click on stuff but it never resumes...
yamar
Trained
Trained

Post by yamar »

Try clicking the pause button. Works for me.
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Post by Cyp »

ouch wrote:neither of those work. There is an icon up in the right corner that has a bunch of z"s on it with a 0 displayed next to it (like indicating the game is sleeping, maybe waiting for something?) I can move around and click on stuff but it never resumes...
Hmmm, sounds like you were switching players in trunk, which might not work at the moment — "0 Zzz" indicates that the net connection to the host player 0 isn't working, since player 0 (you) suddenly disappeared, and was replaced by an extra player 1 (you), and the game can't continue because player 0 hasn't been sent the needed messages.
ouch
Trained
Trained

Post by ouch »

Cyp wrote:Hmmm, sounds like you were switching players in trunk, which might not work at the moment — "0 Zzz" indicates that the net connection to the host player 0 isn't working, since player 0 (you) suddenly disappeared, and was replaced by an extra player 1 (you), and the game can't continue because player 0 hasn't been sent the needed messages.
yep, playing trunk trying to debug some of my code... would be nice if I could plop an enemy tower down to see the droids reactions. Otherwise I just have to play and hope the special circumstances to trigger my code arises...
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Post by Cyp »

ouch wrote:...

yep, playing trunk trying to debug some of my code... would be nice if I could plop an enemy tower down to see the droids reactions. Otherwise I just have to play and hope the special circumstances to trigger my code arises...
Update and try again, now?
ouch
Trained
Trained

Post by ouch »

yeah, it works now, big thanks for the fix! I can finally debug at a reasonable rate.