Translation: Announcements / coordination

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Translation announcements / coordination

Post by cybersphinx »

Rimbok wrote:Do warzone really need my help? Some my friends talking that its really stupid idea.
If you want to do it, then do it. If you don't want to do it, then don't do it. If you post an updated translation, we'll apply it.

(Sorry, I guess I'm a bit behind on updating this thread, but as far as I know I added all translation updates.)
Rimbok
Greenhorn

Post by Rimbok »

cybersphinx wrote:
Rimbok wrote:Do warzone really need my help? Some my friends talking that its really stupid idea.
If you want to do it, then do it. If you don't want to do it, then don't do it. If you post an updated translation, we'll apply it.

(Sorry, I guess I'm a bit behind on updating this thread, but as far as I know I added all translation updates.)
How can i add a file to a reply?
Sorry, i ma playing In WZ2100 a bunch of times)
And i wanna do something for this epic game, need my help in traslating and texuters editor? (I am 14 years old from Russia so dont agry on me).
Rimbok
Greenhorn

Post by Rimbok »

Okey, i am done translating. Fixed some bugs and traslate campaign, thats was fun. If you need my help more just call me and i am will back : :lol2:
Attachments

[The extension po has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

Rimbok wrote:Okey, i am done translating. Fixed some bugs and traslate campaign, thats was fun. If you need my help more just call me and i am will back : :lol2:
Thanks, applied. But please read Translation and use e.g. Poedit for updates, I don't want to keep fixing files by hand.
Rimbok
Greenhorn

Post by Rimbok »

cybersphinx wrote:
Rimbok wrote:Okey, i am done translating. Fixed some bugs and traslate campaign, thats was fun. If you need my help more just call me and i am will back : :lol2:
Thanks, applied. But please read Translation and use e.g. Poedit for updates, I don't want to keep fixing files by hand.
Okay, thnx you! Sorry, my fault!
Rimbok
Greenhorn

Post by Rimbok »

cybersphinx wrote:
What do u mean?
Download a last version of a translation file?
Tucalipe
Trained
Trained

Post by Tucalipe »

> Uhmmkay... So we using Github now... (Yeah, it's been some time since I last popped by the forums :oops:)
> Coolio. Getting on with my part of translations atm.
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

On the danger of repeating myself, please read Translation. In short, attach a .po file (not .mo) to a ticket (not a wiki page; should be disabled now though).
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

Let me expand a bit on that last post. I downloaded the Hungarian file, but there was also a lt.po attached to a different page, and someone just deleted that because it didn't belong there. So that is lost now. I've reconverted the .mo file, but since that's more work, please send future updates as .po files as mentioned in the wiki page. Also, the generated .po file contained English text in the translations (not sure if that's from the .mo file), please keep those empty.
mtomi78
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mtomi78 »

cybersphinx wrote:Let me expand a bit on that last post. I downloaded the Hungarian file, but there was also a lt.po attached to a different page, and someone just deleted that because it didn't belong there. So that is lost now. I've reconverted the .mo file, but since that's more work, please send future updates as .po files as mentioned in the wiki page. Also, the generated .po file contained English text in the translations (not sure if that's from the .mo file), please keep those empty.
Hi. I translate now in Hungarian. I find the English po file... I translate very slowly now. Sorry. :roll:
mtomi78
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mtomi78 »

Hi! I translation now in Hungarian. I find the english po file. I translate very slowly in hungarian language. Mészáros Tamás :roll: :annoyed:
mtomi78
Rookie
Rookie

Hungarian translation

Post by mtomi78 »

Hi I started hungarian translation.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

:lecture: ok, just because some one doesnt like what is posted is no reason to mark it as spam.... please, try to look beyond what you may see as not being nice... if you have a problem with english language - ask the poster what he/she meant... do not mark posts as spam , unless of course it is actually spam. / :lecture: thanks. :)
mtomi78
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mtomi78 »

Time problem coyote... some time and spare-time...
--
Mészáros Tamás
mtomi78
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mtomi78 »

:roll: Harmful hands deleted my po-hu file. I ask help on Openscope side then. I see it so here this website is about something else.
Mészáros Tamás
--
Mészáros Tamás