Series of video tutorials

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Series of video tutorials

Post by BlueMaxima »

I'm thinking about making a series of video tutorials to post on a YouTube channel and the Warzone 2100 Guide which describes the basic gameplay of Warzone.

I was just wondering if anybody had any thoughts on this. I'm completly able to do this by myself - I have Fraps and Adobe Premiere Pro CS4, so it isn't going to be a crappy Windows Movie Maker job. I'll try and make it look professional.
Bring back...ducks!
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: Series of video tutorials

Post by lav_coyote25 »

go ahead - post the link when your done and we will provide feedback... dont take anything said as personal attacks... keep them short and to the point... i believe there is a 10 minute cap on youtube per instance... have fun. xD
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Post by BlueMaxima »

Um...:P

I'll see how fast I can get the first video up. By the end of the weekend, maybe. I haven't started - I'll start NOW. :)

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to post them here, I'll be looking back every now and again.
Bring back...ducks!
A4tech
Trained
Trained

Post by A4tech »

Comment them in English when filming. I will translate in Lithuania. There is a bunch of WZ lovers. All the time when WZ get new version i spreading it throw our bigest torrent site ;) . Inform me when you done tuts.
BlueMaxima
Trained
Trained

Post by BlueMaxima »

Sorry bout the delay, people. Unfortunately, After Effects isn't working properly on this computer (something about not enough RAM, but I have 2GB!) so I can't edit the test run video, but I have the footage recorded and converted already - so all I need to do is find a free video editor with lots of features. Can't be too hard! :D
Bring back...ducks!