Warzone Uprising

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
Warzone2100UPRISING
New user

Warzone Uprising

Post by Warzone2100UPRISING »

Assuming I am allowed, would it be possible for me to create a sequel to Warzone 2100 called Warzone Uprising?

A Sequel to Warzone 2100 that me and a team of developers are working on all thanks to this open source wonder. Thanks -RocketSoft Media
Last edited by Staff on 15 Jun 2014, 04:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged duplicate topics.
Hesterax
Trained
Trained

Re: Warzone Uprising

Post by Hesterax »

I am not sure if you can, though you may have to make it as another project in maybe on your own website and forum. It may be possible to develop it and release it here under permission from the moderators as well as with a github account but again I am not sure...

Anyway, looking forward to the sequel :D
Holocaust and Genocide, both linked to Mass Slaughter.
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

You may have to set up your own repositories and stuff, but otherwise, please feel free to do so :)
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

You can do almost anything you want with the source, that is why it is on github, however, since it is GPLv2, that means, that you can't do anything that goes against the GPL v2.

I am curious though, what direction are you thinking about taking ?
Are we talking huge changes, or small improvements ?

We are always looking for new people to help the project out, in these slow times when we are busy with RL...
Everyone here is a unpaid volunteer, and all funds that get donated go directly toward server upkeep, and that is all.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.