Post your random video battle here

Here you can see youtube or twitch videos of Warzone 2100 games.
Prot
Trained
Trained

Post your random video battle here

Post by Prot »

OK, since we have no way to do a replay, I suggest in this thread to post random battles captured on video here.
Perhaps I'll post the first skirmish battle.
1x1 Roughness
Really want to see other full fights with the deployment of base and strategy.
And not that play now, where stupidly a lot of resources and only a huge army.. Really do not understand the buzz of such games.
Prot
Trained
Trained

Re: Post your random video battle here

Post by Prot »

Battle with a tough guy 2x fast map: RatIsland 1x1x1
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Prot wrote:Battle with a tough guy 2x fast map: RatIsland 1x1x1
You should definitely retreat your units for repair. You waste a lot of them.

Well played though (:
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Prot wrote:Battle with a tough guy 2x fast map: RatIsland 1x1x1
Nice to see my map in action :-)
Hmm. I placed many extra oil drums in the scavenger bases. Cant see a trial to captcher them.
Good game opening. A little bit lucky, that the opponent didn`t attack earlier your base , because you build many factories very early.
BTW.. would be nice to see the experience/ranks of the units sometimes. Attacking the scavs is a good way to increase experience.
Thx for the vid.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Prot
Trained
Trained

Post by Prot »

NoQ wrote: You should definitely retreat your units for repair. You waste a lot of them.
Well played though (:
Yeah.. i figure it out at the end of the round) But in the start game i definitely needed fire support, not repair.
montetank wrote:Nice to see my map in action :-)
Hmm. I placed many extra oil drums in the scavenger bases. Cant see a trial to captcher them.
Good game opening. A little bit lucky, that the opponent didn`t attack earlier your base , because you build many factories very early.
BTW.. would be nice to see the experience/ranks of the units sometimes. Attacking the scavs is a good way to increase experience.
Thx for the vid.
Well this is really nice balanced map, we should definitely try some more of your work.
If you look at normal speed https://youtu.be/VO9ISZMvQcw?t=21m11s there can see that purple player get oil drums from scavs, then i go for oil and find that there are already empty, but i get it in another scavs https://youtu.be/VO9ISZMvQcw?t=34m28s
I also think, if in the centre there were 2 oil derick instead of one, the battle for the center would be more spectacular. But it's fine.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Prot wrote: Well this is really nice balanced map, we should definitely try some more of your work.
If you look at normal speed https://youtu.be/VO9ISZMvQcw?t=21m11s there can see that purple player get oil drums from scavs, then i go for oil and find that there are already empty, but i get it in another scavs https://youtu.be/VO9ISZMvQcw?t=34m28s
I also think, if in the centre there were 2 oil derick instead of one, the battle for the center would be more spectacular. But it's fine.
Oh yes. Now i see. :stressed: Well done.
Hmm- the reason why i placed the extra oil in the scav-bases, was to make it attractive to attack the scav-bases. In 3-player maps we have the problem of the smiling third---let your opponent attack the scavs and hope, that he will loose 2-3 units and then attack him.
In future the scavs should not have the importance in my 3-player maps. :hmm:
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Prot wrote:
NoQ wrote: You should definitely retreat your units for repair. You waste a lot of them.
Well played though (:
Yeah.. i figure it out at the end of the round) But in the start game i definitely needed fire support, not repair.
"Rotate" units: put damaged units behind, covered by healthy units, so that they kept firing but don't get hit. I'm usually doing this by activating the auto-retreat option anyway, even if you have no repair facilities yet, but then instantly regrouping the retreating units by repeatedly hitting ctrl+z ctrl+1.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

I am shocked. In my map smilingthird the center of the map looks like a swastika. I mean the snow painting.
Dear ADMINS please lock the map until i redesign it.

Thanks for the vids.
Tzeentch
Trained
Trained

Post by Tzeentch »

I looked and don't see it myself, all good with me
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

montetank wrote: I am shocked. In my map smilingthird the center of the map looks like a swastika. I mean the snow painting.
Dear ADMINS please lock the map until i redesign it.
Noticed this many times, and almost all symmetric 4-player FFA maps look like this, at this threshold :? Look: http://addons.wz2100.net/?page=2&bases= ... er_count=4
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

NoQ wrote: Noticed this many times, and almost all symmetric 4-player FFA maps look like this, at this threshold :? Look: http://addons.wz2100.net/?page=2&bases= ... er_count=4
Yes, i know, NoQ-its the quarter rotation. The problem is....i always try to take care of it and missed it here. :augh:
wz2100-20170120_003504-Smilingthird-T1.jpg
wz2100-20170120_003504-Smilingthird-T1.jpg (40.4 KiB) Viewed 19881 times
I mean the painting. You cant know it...my grandparents were partisans (thats the reason i love the scavs) and killed by Nazi-germany. :cry:
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Ouch, i see, sorry..
Prot
Trained
Trained

Post by Prot »

https://youtu.be/nzejYUMFR8Q
2x2 with NullBot
The most hardcore win for me, several times thought to give up)