Coyote you got something for me?

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
Cranox
Rookie
Rookie

Coyote you got something for me?

Post by Cranox »

Hi since youre teh archivemaster i can't be wrong asking you  :P

1)You happen to have a large JPEG or PNG or whatever format file/picture with al weapons displayed? names are not needed.
2)You got the same for the research tree?

thx man  ;)

regards
Cranox
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: Coyote you got something for me?

Post by lav_coyote25 »

it will take me a while but i will find both of what you ask for.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Cranox
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cranox »

lav_coyote25 wrote: it will take me a while but i will find both of what you ask for.
cool thx, no hurry needed ofcourse :)

Why i need this?

Wel to be honest, when replacing stuff in the current weapons list it's sometimes hard to put the new weapon in the right place, cause new is mostly cool, and cool has to be strong etc..

will make my work much easier :)

regards
Cranox
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

this should keep you busy untill i find the others... ;D

http://members.shaw.ca/kgmetcalfe/index.html

look under the no graphics tech tree - i did some re arranging so that the weapons were clustered together in thier own groups... have a look.

also have a look at the rest of the site... it may be usefull....
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

1)You happen to have a large JPEG or PNG or whatever format file/picture with al weapons displayed? names are not needed.

ok i found the picture... is Warzone2100 v110 b77.bmp - is approximate  22.4 MB (23,564,288 bytes)

2)You got the same for the research tree?

also - your best bet is to download the documents project... now if your able to wait for a bit... i am in the process of updating with new found knowledge. ;D  - and the current siz of it is close to 70 mb now.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

actually i also have this ... which is not part of the GPL due to it was released for the original only.
Attachments
chassis_types.jpg
Cranox
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cranox »

many thanks!

wil speed my testing for sure.