Scavenger Mod - Development

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
XANAX
Trained
Trained

Re: Scavenger Mod - Development

Post by XANAX »

Awesomeness xD
NEXUS
Trained
Trained

Post by NEXUS »

Hello, I would love to play this mod, as the Scavengers are my favorite team (next to The New Paradigm and the Project) in the game. I once made a Scavenger Mod (NOT the one made by Polar), but nowhere near as neat as this and I think it got put in the Ultimate Mod pack zip (Along with Polar's Scavenger Mod)file on fileplannet somehow...as I had uploaded some of my mods on the old Pumpkin-2 fourms.

Again I like the screenshots of this mod, keep up the good work! it looks great. :D
eyestrain92
Trained
Trained

Post by eyestrain92 »

Can we get an update? Something about the idea of simplified warzone is very attractive.
Fire Truck
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Fire Truck »

psychopompos wrote:why not give them current us military tech at higher levels?
humvee's, bradleys & M1A2's etc (make the M1 equiv balanced with the scorpion or something)
mobile MRLS.

throw in F4's, F18's or maybe harriers for air power
hundreds of these (F4's & F18's) in aircraft graveyards today, could be airworthy in 1 week. id scav those given the chance & resources.
Soviet cold war tech was produced on a massive scale and is still produced today, soviet style units would be more likely, maybe united states tech could be an upgrade. Stuff was near impossible to break too.
BaBa
Greenhorn

Post by BaBa »

Since nobody else seems to be working on it right now, i'm going to attempt to do my own modification to the scavengers. But none of my text editing works. :gonk: All I am trying to do is improve the stats of the bodies. Do I need to edit something other than the .txt files?
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

Nope,just dont confuse Base wz files with mp wz stuff.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
BaBa
Greenhorn

Post by BaBa »

:stressed: I give up. None of my edits work and it seems I'm the only person who thought that a fire truck should weigh less than a dragon, But i'm just ranting now. Could someone please cut the weight of the scav heavy bodies down to a reasonable level? :stare: