Arizona/Urban/Rockies tilesets are missing

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
Turin86
Greenhorn

Arizona/Urban/Rockies tilesets are missing

Post by Turin86 »

Hi all, I have been studying warzone map making and have been looking into getting into it for a little while now, so I downloaded the latest version of Flame and tried to begin poking around in it, and while I got the objects to load I could not get the tilesets to load, so I got the following error.

:hmm: I'm a bit confused as to what went wrong here, I directed it right to the tilesets folder, and it always gives me that error.

Also as an aside I tried to look into using Sharpflame but I can't seem to find the documentation on it..
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Re: Arizona/Urban/Rockies tilesets are missing

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

Think you went too far into the directories. The tileset directory should be the one that contains all the tertilescXhw folders. More information, like documentation, can be found here. Unfortunately, I can not help you with sharpFlame as it always crashes at random times when I try using it.
Turin86
Greenhorn

Re: Arizona/Urban/Rockies tilesets are missing

Post by Turin86 »

Berserk Cyborg wrote:Think you went too far into the directories. The tileset directory should be the one that contains all the tertilescXhw folders. More information, like documentation, can be found here. Unfortunately, I can not help you with sharpFlame as it always crashes at random times when I try using it.

it works! on with the show! :ninja: