No Limits and Teamwar-Maps

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
SpaceyX
New user

No Limits and Teamwar-Maps

Post by SpaceyX »

Hey there,

it´s been ages since i´ve played warzone. i only know the original warzone version. Yesterday i was thinking about the game and found this site. I used to play with the "No Limits"-Mod and i used to play the "NewTeamWar"-Maps. Does anyone remember?

Are there any similar mods, that can be run on 3.1.2 version? I would be so happy, if anyone could help me.

Cheers, Spacey
bendib
Regular
Regular

Re: No Limits and Teamwar-Maps

Post by bendib »

I don't remember the no limits mod at all, but I've only been with WZ since 2010. These NTW maps you describe are actually the most commonly played map in WZ, so in that regard, you're in luck.
Also known as Subsentient.
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

You like to "play" on a totally flat terrain and 50 oil derricks in your base? Why didn´t you just say that you do not like to play Warzone. That would have been easier. There is no reason to be happy by removing 90 % of the original Warzone gameplay. :)
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

themac wrote:You like to "play" on a totally flat terrain and 50 oil derricks in your base? Why didn´t you just say that you do not like to play Warzone. That would have been easier. There is no reason to be happy by removing 90 % of the original Warzone gameplay. :)

If that were true, that's a lot of Warzone players who don't play Warzone. High oil tends to have mind numbing, big boom properties. It's not as hard as low oil, but it has very different gameplay dynamics that make it near impossible for a low oil player to move to high, or vice versa.
Also known as Subsentient.
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

I guess in every game there are "players" who like to cheat like hell. Getting unlimited ammo or power or money or units or whatever, get it from start up if possible really IS cheating. And cheating has nothing to do with playing the game. Winners don´t need drugs. ;)
SpaceyX
New user

Post by SpaceyX »

Mhh, i guess you did not play very often with this mod or did not play at all with it. I had the best matches ever with this mod. The time, when GameSpy was around. Besides that, it is not up to you to decide how I havet to play and what mods I like to play. How cheating comes into your mind, when everyone has the same ressources, no clue. So what´s the matter?
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

Warzone is open to anyone to play with what ever mod they like Its not up to anyone to say this or that is bad ...i prefer to play standard low/med oil maps and have a true warzone experience itsa not up to others to say my way is wrong.
But if you want to play a dumbed down version of warzone go ahead add the mods you like but please make sure they have no errors.
jantje
New user

Post by jantje »

yes i know no limit mod.
if you meen the funtion "setStructureLimits"

but i got a qwestion to.

i try the mod to convurt to javascript file.
but i only get the command centre to work.

all otter limits not work, sameone know if its working on 3.2+ wz say it must work but not for me.
ho can help me made and include ?

rules.js

Code: Select all

function eventGameInit()
{
	hackNetOff();

for (var playnum = 0; playnum < maxPlayers; playnum++)
	{
		enableStructure("A0CommandCentre", playnum);
		enableStructure("A0LightFactory", playnum);
		enableStructure("A0ResourceExtractor", playnum);
		enableStructure("A0PowerGenerator", playnum);
		enableStructure("A0ResearchFacility", playnum);

setStructureLimits("A0LightFactory", 100, playnum);	
		setStructureLimits("A0PowerGenerator", 100, playnum);
		setStructureLimits("A0ResearchFacility", 100, playnum);
		setStructureLimits("A0CommandCentre", 100, playnum);
		setStructureLimits("A0ComDroidControl", 100, playnum);
		setStructureLimits("A0CyborgFactory", 100, playnum);