How do i get mods to work

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
Insomniac7290
New user

How do i get mods to work

Post by Insomniac7290 »

Hello. long time warzone player and this Is my first time trying to activate a mod. I've read how to activate the mods on the wiki but I don't entirely understand it and have tried to follow the directions but I just can't seem to get them to work (yes I know the whole "they need to be the same version as the game version" 3.1.2)

Can someone tell me how to activate a mod in a fairly simple way (I have windows 8 reluctantly)

Help would be deeply and greatly appreciated :3
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: How do i get mods to work

Post by vexed »

Care to share what you tried?
Can't really help if you read the wiki, but, it didn't work for you, and we don't know what exactly you did...
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Insomniac7290
New user

Post by Insomniac7290 »

vexed wrote:Care to share what you tried?
Can't really help if you read the wiki, but, it didn't work for you, and we don't know what exactly you did...
I've gotten maps from the "addons" section and put them into the mods folder and adding the appropriate coding "--mod=(mods name)" or so I have read but I cant get them to work. I know I'm missing something important I just don't know what
Insomniac7290
New user

Post by Insomniac7290 »

ok well now I feel REALLY stupid ... I was putting everything in the wrong folder *face palms really hard and hides away*
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

Well at least you got it working thats the main thing.
Have fun warzoning