Page 1 of 1

Error processing data set

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2007, 04:15
by Bobv2
I cant get EW to work. I want to make some maps, but keep getting that damn error. Solutions?

Re: Error processing data set

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2007, 09:23
by kage
We can probably help you if you explain the error.

Re: Error processing data set

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2007, 09:28
by lav_coyote25
Bobv2 wrote:I cant get EW to work. I want to make some maps, but keep getting that damn error. Solutions?



if you read this (all of it)  it will answer your question.

http://docs.wz2100.net/map%20tutorials/ ... index.html

Re: Error processing data set

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2007, 09:33
by lav_coyote25
lav_coyote25 wrote:
if you read this (all of it)  it will answer your question.

http://docs.wz2100.net/map%20tutorials/ ... index.html



or this to be specific:

http://docs.wz2100.net/map%20tutorials/ ... w_map.html

Re: Error processing data set

PostPosted: 20 Dec 2007, 09:34
by Bobv2
Hey, Thanks!

Re: Error processing data set

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2007, 21:01
by Buginator
lav_coyote25 wrote:
or this to be specific:

http://docs.wz2100.net/map%20tutorials/ ... w_map.html


Very fine work, as usual.

Have you ever though of creating a PDF book out of all this, so people can download it all that way?

Re: Error processing data set

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2007, 06:07
by Serman
Theres a .chd lying around somewhere.

Re: Error processing data set

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2007, 07:26
by lav_coyote25
you mean  .CHM  dont you?!? 

and yes there should be at least one somewhere... ;)

Re: Error processing data set

PostPosted: 17 Feb 2008, 10:36
by htmlord
I get the same error. 

I have read the above (and the packaged .chm), and neither address my error.

When creating a new map, it errors with Error Reading PCX, followed by the .eds dialogue.  After selecting a dataset from the SAMPLES folder, the Error Reading PCX error repeats, followed by dozens upon dozens of Error Reading File errors, specifying Object : Icon.PIE

Re: Error processing data set - NO WORK

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2016, 01:58
by Mauricio Yaman Yusuf
lav_coyote25 wrote:
lav_coyote25 wrote:
if you read this (all of it)  it will answer your question.

http://docs.wz2100.net/map%20tutorials/ ... index.html



or this to be specific:

http://docs.wz2100.net/map%20tutorials/ ... w_map.html


Image