Macbook Pro help

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
tobiah125
New user

Macbook Pro help

Post by tobiah125 »

I just got a Macbook Pro for Christmas, the game runs wonderfully on the latest version of Yosemete, but I cannot find a place for my custom maps. In the FAQ, it says to go to Users\myname\Library <--- there is no Library folder under Users\myname. I am able to join games from the lobby and download and play custom maps, but have no clue where they are stored, and yes I searched for them.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! :D
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Macbook Pro help

Post by vexed »

Well, look for your configuration folder.
Warzone 2100 3.1 or something close to that.

Sorry, but none of the devs have macs, so, no idea how that works, and where it saves the user data.
However, if you search for *.wz files, you should be able to find the configuration folder.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
stiv
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by stiv »

Not a Mac guy, but if the config file starts with a dot ( .warzone2100* ) then you might have to turn on hidden files if your file browser is overly helpful.
themac
Trained
Trained

Post by themac »

Point onto the top menu of the Finder named "Go to" (or "Gehe zu" in german). Now hold down the ALT-key. The hidden entry "Library" appears. Select it. Go into the Application Support Folder. Scroll down to find the Warzone 2100 folder. There should be the map folder inside. :)
tobiah125
New user

Post by tobiah125 »

That did the trick, thank you so much!