New Here: Map Conversion Questions

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
Lord Zero
New user

New Here: Map Conversion Questions

Post by Lord Zero »

Just signed on today. I've been playing this game on and off for years from the disks. I just recently got this awesome open source version and saw that it doesn't support the old maps I downloaded.

My question is this. Is there anyone here that can covert an old map into the new style, or is this something I may as well just get the map editors and try to build it from scratch?

The old map was called benexus, it was a custom map from the old site, 1 v 1. It would have been a perfect map to set up for scavenger bases and the like due to the massive amount of oil on the map and the sheer length of the battlefield.

Thanks in advance for any help our advice you can give.

Also... do I have to have a certain number of posts before I can create a signature or something? I can't seem to find the option to do so anywhere.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: New Here: Map Conversion Questions

Post by vexed »

I recall that map name, you search the forums ? (Oh, and don't necro that topic that the map is in, if it don't work... just make a new thread, and someone might be able to fix it.)
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Lord Zero
New user

Re: New Here: Map Conversion Questions

Post by Lord Zero »

Thanks vexed, I'll look into it.