Rex's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Re: Rex's Maps

Post by Virus- A »

Full power! yay
xico - Español/Ingles un poco- -También conocido por "RaNgEl"☜ ☆ ☞ Luis Diego Rangel☜ ☆ ☞ ♪♪♫ ♫
Rexy
Trained
Trained

Post by Rexy »

Virus- A wrote:Full power! yay
I was waiting for someone to write something - anything. Thank you Virus :)
"My roots - My culture" = Decebalus Rex - "The Brave One" King of Dacia 87-106 AD
Romanian-American at heart!
Rexy
Trained
Trained

Re: Rex's Maps 78

Post by Rexy »

02/17/2013

The 10 player + scavengers "R_FullPowSawScav" Map.

Try to wait till you have good units and sensors to overcome this scavengers :)
Attachments
wz2100-20130217_221522-main.jpg
wz2100-20130217_221635-R_FullPowSawScav-T3.jpg
10c-R_FullPowSawScav.wz
(61.2 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
"My roots - My culture" = Decebalus Rex - "The Brave One" King of Dacia 87-106 AD
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Rexy :)

I like 8c-R_exysPlayGround, 10c-R_exysJigSawScav, 10c-R_exysSGU2. I like them, because you start to experiment with the form at them.

10c-R_exysJigSawScav looks really interesting with those both "dunes"

I understand your style and I think you have made a lot of NTW so far. Now what I would like to see from you, is a map not necessarily so geometrical, not connected so strongly with NTW, and with other tileset, either Urban, or Rocky Mountains.
I think it would be good for you to experiment with something new for you.

Also I understand this quontity fascination, but remember that not necessarily a lot is always the best option. I reffer now to al lthose fortresses and hundreds of one after another bunkers and so on.

As I said before, I would also like to see you using structures, in meaning, trees, oil towers, factories, anything from "that" menu.

It is good that you are so creative, but try to experiment with new, it shall bring new experiences.

It is all only my suggestions :3 I am not calling anything bad. (I am referring to our previous talk)

Regards,

Mero, RekamPam
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
RBMW-Collector
Trained
Trained

Post by RBMW-Collector »

Too many labs&oil do u think?
AKA Redemptor. Map designer
Rexy
Trained
Trained

Post by Rexy »

Merowingg wrote:Hello Rexy :)

I like 8c-R_exysPlayGround, 10c-R_exysJigSawScav, 10c-R_exysSGU2. I like them, because you start to experiment with the form at them.

10c-R_exysJigSawScav looks really interesting with those both "dunes"

I understand your style and I think you have made a lot of NTW so far. Now what I would like to see from you, is a map not necessarily so geometrical, not connected so strongly with NTW, and with other tileset, either Urban, or Rocky Mountains.
I think it would be good for you to experiment with something new for you.

Also I understand this quontity fascination, but remember that not necessarily a lot is always the best option. I reffer now to al lthose fortresses and hundreds of one after another bunkers and so on.

As I said before, I would also like to see you using structures, in meaning, trees, oil towers, factories, anything from "that" menu.

It is good that you are so creative, but try to experiment with new, it shall bring new experiences.

It is all only my suggestions :3 I am not calling anything bad. (I am referring to our previous talk)

Regards,

Mero, RekamPam
Thank you friend! The Urban tilesets are so dark it reminds me of my "Vampire Transylvanian past", and I dare not go into that.:) Maybe I try the Rocky Mountains.
Rexy
Trained
Trained

Post by Rexy »

RBMW-Collector wrote:Too many labs&oil do u think?
Thank you for writing on my page:) To strike a good balance on my maps, I need more experience.

Advice is very important to me so, everyone is welcome to apply some keyboard strokes on my page:)
Come on, don't be shy!:)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

So please take into account all my advices, not only the "dark tiles" ones ;)

I really would like you to try all what I said, or take into account, as I think you can achieve something interesting and new, even if with time :3
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Rexy
Trained
Trained

Post by Rexy »

Hi everyone:)

If any of you wants to know, it will be a long time before I finish my next map. It's my first time using "Rocky Mountains" tiles.
By the way, how you like my new "avatar"?
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

epic avatar :)
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Rexy
Trained
Trained

Post by Rexy »

aubergine wrote:epic avatar :)
It shows our warzone 2100 culture "The daily noobs catch" XD
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Rexy I would like to tell you, that if not a very very kind approach of a host or hosts, and players at my first games in warzone, after about eight years starting strictly with multiplayer only just to check it, as I couldnt beliueve there is the multiplayer, I would probably not be here.

I always use the word beginner in my thread, with exceptions I am forced to use the word noob, for the sake of context, and which is I think the most beloved word among players around the word, which can indicate in fact hundrets of thoughts, expressing that you are worse, or you have done something wrong.

However I would like to point out the fact that we have all been beginners here, or I dare to say many of us till is. Even I consider myself to be below average player. As one of my friends here stated corectly and since that I like and I use this phrase "I am bettenr on making maps than playing" and that is certainly true.

I also remember a game on NTW I think. It was 4 versus 4 for sure. We had in team a very beginner. One of our team member was shouting at the poor guy, who even have said sorry for few times. Of course noobs and swears were constantly used. Then the other guy said to the shouting one.

If you are so good, why dont you simply both do your work and help our poor beginner? It shpuld be no problem for you then.

The shouter did as many shouter does. Quit.

The sad truth is that the "noob" said he is sorry again, and he had quit too.

The game have collapsed, but I had very important lesson, which I like to spread from time to time when the "noob" appears.

I am just expressing.

Regards Rexy,

Mero RekamPam beginner friendly.

Regards - Mero
Rexy
Trained
Trained

Post by Rexy »

Merowingg wrote:Rexy I would like to tell you, that if not a very very kind approach of a host or hosts, and players at my first games in warzone, after about eight years starting strictly with multiplayer only just to check it, as I couldnt beliueve there is the multiplayer, I would probably not be here.

I always use the word beginner in my thread, with exceptions I am forced to use the word noob, for the sake of context, and which is I think the most beloved word among players around the word, which can indicate in fact hundrets of thoughts, expressing that you are worse, or you have done something wrong.

However I would like to point out the fact that we have all been beginners here, or I dare to say many of us till is. Even I consider myself to be below average player. As one of my friends here stated corectly and since that I like and I use this phrase "I am bettenr on making maps than playing" and that is certainly true.

I also remember a game on NTW I think. It was 4 versus 4 for sure. We had in team a very beginner. One of our team member was shouting at the poor guy, who even have said sorry for few times. Of course noobs and swears were constantly used. Then the other guy said to the shouting one.

If you are so good, why dont you simply both do your work and help our poor beginner? It shpuld be no problem for you then.

The shouter did as many shouter does. Quit.

The sad truth is that the "noob" said he is sorry again, and he had quit too.

The game have collapsed, but I had very important lesson, which I like to spread from time to time when the "noob" appears.

I am just expressing.

Regards Rexy,

Mero RekamPam beginner friendly.
I agree my friend, even if I would have a degree in human behaviours or brain therapy, I could never comprehend everyones couse for what we all do among our warzone community. But, my findings are that when teams stick together on a strategy they win more games.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

All in all I know that you know what I ment :) and I understand you too :)

Regards - Mero
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Post by Rommel »

Thanks for the great NTW maps - I really enjoy the 3v3 maps with the W, R or O in the middle (O) is my favorite, I think I have hosted that map the most of all.

I would just like to note that I have found 3v3 NTW games to be the most stable - any games with more players seem to crash in the end.
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder