[3.1] Ultimate Scavenger AI Mod

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!

Re: [3.1] Ultimate Scavenger AI Mod

Postby MIH-XTC » 23 Nov 2017, 15:19

Berg wrote:
MIH-XTC wrote:. I like the scavs and models. Would you mind if I merged this with EB

Hi MIH-XTC I made most of the NEW models and I'm happy for anyone to use them.

Regards Berg

Thanks Berg. The models look good. We still need to implement your force field wall and maybe a new line of marsupial bodies lol. Possum->Wallaby->Kangaroo?

NoQ wrote:Yep, Berg did most of the stuff. You'd have to scan through the thread to identify other authors for the models (there's Black Project's yellow helicopter and Flail13's excavator and Mysteryem's scavenger tower and maybe other stuff that i don't immediately remember). Or just look at the mod's license and blindly believe that it was fine for all authors to release under this license, which, in turn, is compatible with the base game's GPL2+.

If it's to get integrated into the base game, the best way would probably to turn it into a game setup button (no scavs - scavs - insane scavs), which would require a bit of game-side coding (can't be done with mods).

Ah you're right, it would need to be a game button which is extra work.

Actually this integration didn't take long at all, it's just merging the scav stuff from the stats. I thought it would take a day but it only took 45 minutes. I tested on fishnets.If you use autogame you have to be named "Nexus". Now skirmish games have a lot more action.
Attachments
ultimatescavs-1-17-RC4-EB.wz
Merge ultimate scavs and EB as proof of concept
(559.37 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Last edited by MIH-XTC on 23 Nov 2017, 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Postby MIH-XTC » 23 Nov 2017, 15:29

pls delete, accidental duplicate
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Postby Berg » 24 Nov 2017, 09:00

MIH-XTC wrote:Actually this integration didn't take long at all, it's just merging the scav stuff from the stats. I thought it would take a day but it only took 45 minutes. I tested on fishnets.If you use autogame you have to be named "Nexus". Now skirmish games have a lot more action.

If you find errors look at duplicate image names i seem to remember texture clashes with some mods i forget which.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Addon discussions