My maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
zamaszysty
Rookie
Rookie

My maps

Post by zamaszysty »

Ok ... at the moment it will be only one map, and i'm afraid it might be bugged (or at least trees and buildings look strange in 3.0 beta 4 version :D). Anyway its my first map added here, so ... there it goes:

LOST TEMPLE

And Yes, it is a starcraft map brought to WZ 2100 :D. I made the layout of bases AND resources just as close to the original as possible, so starcraft players would know from the very beggining where to look for additional oil :)

This is v4.0, but propably there will be more versions of this one since i really liked it in starcraft :D. Mainly i will first focus on gatewais for AI defenses in good spots, and maybe details like decor, terrain balancing (oil pumps distance?). Feel free to comment it and post suggestions of course :).
PS: It really looks great in 3.0 beta 4, eaven if some decorations get bugged :P
Thats the minimap for it.
Thats the minimap for it.
Mapa.png (11.4 KiB) Viewed 1503 times
4c-Lost_Temple_v4.wz
Lost temple v4.0 ... got somewhere earlier versions that were bugged and did not work like in SC anyway.
(17.89 KiB) Downloaded 220 times