Maps made by BrickTop

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Re: Maps made by BrickTop

Post by BrickTop »

Code9 have 20oils in base and 12(2x6) outside.I used rocky mountains tileset.
Its a remake from an old map.
Have fun.
Attachments
Code9.jpg
Code9.jpg (21.56 KiB) Viewed 4163 times
4c-Code9.wz
(4.58 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/
Secure communication for everyone.
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

montetank wrote:
Tzeentch wrote:always use vsync on. I can't see almost any reason to have it off. That's the diff Montetank. I don't think shadows need much resource to use.
The problem are not the shadows. It is the texturesize and the shaders. I am using the ART-Revolution mod by Jorzi. With the smaller texturesize it is better. But it seems, that nobody read my post exactly: Imagine, the game reaches the time, where you can build the satellite uplink center. Use the deity cheat to make the whole map visible and Jorzis Art-mod. And then imagine, there are 150 units/player. Have fun. :augh:
Test it please and tell me your fps and system.
Hi
Could you please tell me about your GPU? I know that ArtRev is currently very demanding when it comes to GPU memory. Merging of texpages could probably help, but that requires a lot of work...
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Jorzi wrote: Hi
Could you please tell me about your GPU? I know that ArtRev is currently very demanding when it comes to GPU memory. Merging of texpages could probably help, but that requires a lot of work...
NVidia Geforce GTX 760 with framedrops from 60 (my monitor is 1366) to 40, when i move over the full visible base in the center. My old notebook has a weak Geforce 820m. :hmm: What is weak? I can play Crysis 2 with this old notebook, but not this map with the Art-mod. FPS about 20, when i move over the centerbase. Lol, Warzone beats the Cryengine :lol2:
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
BrickTop
Trained
Trained

Post by BrickTop »

Hi,this is a new CompStomp map.2vs8.This map has maximum size with a lot of space to build defense.You will need it.

Example:
Playing vs 8 turtle ai need some time to beat them,but the arty war is really good.And you need tons of anti aircraft structures.

If you play vs 8 nullbot ai,its very hard to beat.Because you have to know the techtree very well.

You will have a projection?Start with advanced base.

Ai handicap:
Each comp have only 5 powergenerator.
Your team have 2x10.

Have fun.
Attachments
10c-NewCompStomp.wz
(17.63 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
NewCompStomp.jpg
NewCompStomp.jpg (16.9 KiB) Viewed 4000 times
http://retroshare.sourceforge.net/
Secure communication for everyone.