maps by NoQ

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Re: maps by NoQ

Post by sg1efc »

10 players and it's a huge map, Cool! Thanks a lot NoQ! :wheee: :bow2: :wink:
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

Wow, great map!

EDIT: That map should be bundled with WZ IMHO. Loads of very different games to be had on that map, and the scavs can be a real nightmare too! It's the closest thing yet to that feeling you got when playing the Campaign for the first time, it has a "Beta" cam feel to it. Great map!!!
Last edited by aubergine on 13 Dec 2012, 16:21, edited 1 time in total.
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Yano
Trained
Trained

Post by Yano »

Hello !

Thx. Riviera is funny I think. I take it. :)
Sorry for my bad English. I'm French.
RBMW-Collector
Trained
Trained

Post by RBMW-Collector »

Nice map, NoQ) As usual)
AKA Redemptor. Map designer
Reg312
Regular
Regular

Post by Reg312 »

Good map Riviera. Played it 4 times.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I like the Riviera too :) It reminds me of my Asphalt Sea.

I like the "port" area at the east, and those two bases located in a sort of craters :3

Also those small passages allowing to go by hovers through water are very nice, and one can easily miss some of them so it is even more entertaining.

Great come back after some pause that begun to make me worried :3

Greetings :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Colonel Longhena
Greenhorn

Post by Colonel Longhena »

Hey, nice maps. :D
I have noticed there are no videos for single player maps and i liked 'The Paradigm' one, so i made a video of playthrough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbHf4lBt2Q8
Enjoy! :3
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Hmm. I think this challenge takes half an hour at most, but i don't remember exactly. Want a little competition on how quickly do we beat it? (:
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

I tried it for the first time last night and was quickly penned in to my base by the enemy. They have an *insane* number of derricks compared to the NP player, so are constantly sending vast numbers of tech-advanced tanks. Not sure how one would beat that map in 30-ish mins, would love to see a video of that.
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
Colonel Longhena
Greenhorn

Post by Colonel Longhena »

NoQ wrote:Hmm. I think this challenge takes half an hour at most, but i don't remember exactly. Want a little competition on how quickly do we beat it? (:
Don't think i'll ever be able to beat it in half of hour, i am pretty meh at RTS speedruns, but you can go ahead and try to, would like to see someone deal with this map quickly. :)
aubergine wrote:They have an *insane* number of derricks compared to the NP player, so are constantly sending vast numbers of tech-advanced tanks.
An accurate representation of how tank players go through single player campaign? :lol2:
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

31:20 at the first attempt. Could've done better ... not too bad for 1.5x game speed anyway (at least you won't say that i won due to a better micromanagement skill). Sorry, sound is crap, with non-linear desync ... i never do it properly after a long break :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZcHCpTdrRY
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

Why 2 commanders?
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Should be enough to control all units. One doesn't seem to be enough.
sensor
Trained
Trained

Post by sensor »

Could you explain how you can make a simple map to the challenges of rapid or gameplay?
In the editor, compiler options are FlaME, but from what I know you need to create or have any other additional files, such as LEV, etc;
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10 GHz 3,40 GHz
Win 10 Professional 64 bit
graphic card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
RAM 8,0 GB DDR III SDRAM
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

You need to make an .ini file and pack it into the map into the /challenges/ subfolder. If you want additional customized AIs, pack them there to the same place.

Just see how my single-players maps are made, by unzipping them, and use it as an example. There's no GUI tool for making challenges yet.