Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Screen shots failure...

Post by Merowingg »

I am really sorry but screens, even one from my beloved Warzone is too big to attach here.. :((

No screens again :((

I pressed F10 so hapily...

Bye :)

And.. any help.. about the screens case??...

Cya :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
milo christiansen
Regular
Regular

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by milo christiansen »

Crop it as small as possible, then save as a low quality .jpg
or use an image upload service.
In general, if you see glowing, pulsating things in the game, you should click on them.
- Demigod Game Ganual
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Thank You :)

Post by Merowingg »

Than you Wibble. Rman Virgil, and NEXUS for comments :)

I am glad you made them :)

Greetings :)

“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Gentlemen :)

Post by Merowingg »

I was asked to make high power version of Bridges so here it is :)

Instead of 15 oil in base :) and 15 around the map, you have 30 in base already :)

Have fun :)

Screens done :) finally :)

http://i50.tinypic.com/erae4w.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/f4pthz.jpg
8c-Mero_BridgesV8.png
8c-Mero_BridgesV8.png (8.18 KiB) Viewed 12205 times
Attachments
8c-Mero_BridgesV8.wz
30 oil in base version :)
(43.4 KiB) Downloaded 577 times
Last edited by Merowingg on 30 Jun 2010, 14:41, edited 1 time in total.

Regards - Mero
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Re: Thank You :)

Post by Wibble199 »

I like the high power maps best :D because im rubbish at this game :cry:, thats why i never play online :(.

I can never find good high power maps :( exept yours of course!
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Post by Dalton »

Wibble199 wrote:I like the high power maps best :D because im rubbish at this game :cry:, thats why i never play online :(.

I can never find good high power maps :( exept yours of course!
Here are a load of maps!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Wibble199 :)

Post by Merowingg »

First of all believe in yourself more :)

I really advice you to try online gaming :) Ai is usually as stupid as a shoe ;) but at the same time great to learn on :)

But there is no comparison to humans of course :) go try yourself on online games !! :) and i know beginnings can be hard online.. I rememeber my start and it was terrible.. i dint even know how to chat during game during first two games :) and for a while i heard angry voices shouting at me :) and it took a while befor i moved forward.. but with hard work step by step :) i improved a little ;) but still plenty of things to learn i have.. there is even much more to do yet :)

Secondly :) i am glad you like my maps :) I also like high power or semi power ;) and believe me i am terrible, or even horrible at low oil too :)

There i a lot of great people i have meet in Warzone :) they are really great :) go play !! meet new people :)) improve !! :)

Regards - Mero
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Thanks

Post by Wibble199 »

Thanks!
My problem is not being able to defend myself in the early game but instead spending money on research and getting artillery and VTOLs instead.
I will try online when i get my new computer for my birthday (23rd July) because my current one only has 256MB memory O_o but my new one will be designed for gaming!
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Hmm, I notice your website doesn't make it clear that it's a fansite, and not the official site. Could you make that clearer?
Dalton
Trained
Trained

Post by Dalton »

Zarel wrote:
Hmm, I notice your website doesn't make it clear that it's a fansite, and not the official site. Could you make that clearer?
I can if you want, first time I have linked to it in forum so it's fairly obvious it's not the official site.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Jungle ;)

Post by Merowingg »

Hello all :)

I have made more forested version of the Forest :)

I added 200 trees.. but on such a big map it is hardly visible.. but if somone with good eye :)

I mainly forested areas near the bases :) but there are also nice trees here there and everywhere :)

So generally more forest in forest ;)

Bye all :)

Pleasant gaming to all :)

Screens finally !!

http://i45.tinypic.com/161ixi0.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/f3uv80.jpg
8c-Mero_ForestV9.png
8c-Mero_ForestV9.png (9.02 KiB) Viewed 12205 times
Attachments
8c-Mero_ForestV9.wz
More trees on this one :)
(50.16 KiB) Downloaded 564 times

Regards - Mero
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

Those are very good maps Merowingg,

Thanks again :)
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Hello Gentlemen :)

Post by Merowingg »

I have finished another creation :)

It is called Craters :) so you may expect ctaters on it :) a lot of :) big ones :) not so deep ones :) I suppose on other version or completely different map, I will make those craters much deeper :) maybe even impassable.. at least some of them :) maybe so big that you actualy built in one ?? or passing one takes for a while ?? anyway :)

I hope you will like it :)

Screens

http://i50.tinypic.com/23gyzcj.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2iudj40.jpg
8c-Mero_CratersV4.png
8c-Mero_CratersV4.png (13.16 KiB) Viewed 12225 times
Attachments
8c-Mero_CratersV4.wz
Craters :) like on moon ;)
(45.49 KiB) Downloaded 625 times

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Hello Gentlemen :)

Post by Merowingg »

I have finished another map :)

It is called City :)

The City is in the centre of the map :) and contains 120 of oil :) not much ;) becuse you start with 15 oil in base :)

It is designed to play and fight for oil in the city :) The city itself, in my opinion looks cool :) but it is only my opinion :)

I have used various and multiple structures to make it to look like a city :)

The city is located on big hill :)

The problem is that you have to focus both on the centre of the map, and sides :) becuse when you are busy with centre, enemy can sneak by the side :)

I did not put any structures on the sides of the map, to make the city more visible :) and concentrated on :)

And this is as we all know, do we ?? post nuclear world :) there is not much things around ;)

But as you can see the city survived :)

Have a great fun :)

Here good screens :)

bye :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/lv04k.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/24on508.jpg
8c-Mero_City.png
8c-Mero_City.png (9.49 KiB) Viewed 12205 times
Attachments
8c-Mero_City.wz
City on the hill :)
(51.24 KiB) Downloaded 639 times

Regards - Mero
Boris
Trained
Trained

Post by Boris »

Not bad.To much straight tiles, You need more ground high and textures.(dont rush when you making a map).
If you have problems with flame for screenshot,
Try to use some pc desktop screenshot programs,
like -irfan view-.