Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

hello style :)

I am happy that a new person says something about a/the map :3 thanks :thank_you:

noname1208 I have passed as much as I could, but at the time between the two most important exams, I appeared at my brother-in-law's house, he told me he had never seen me looking so bad ;) All the exams are passed, I am left only with two subjects, which is.. as always.. Italian language, and diploma seminar. But I did miracles to have it like it is now. Thank you for asking.

I think I will make a map soon, I cannot wait actually :kez_11:

Regards,

Mero, RekamPam
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :3

The map Eve1984 is called because of two reasons. First, official one, I have never used a name, or a number except of versions.

Second, more important, but fictional. Eve1984 is the name of one of the first robots created in one of the normally looking factories in the centre of the map. But it all had changed since that way. Yes gentlemen she went cruel, and it is said that after "she" escaped, she is preparing robot forces according to improved plans she has copied just before she had escaped.

The map is 200x90, yay I broke pattern :3 for four players. There is 13 oils per player. Two of which are being kept by the Scavengers. And two are on islands. Advanced bases are included, but with extremely basic defences, and only in most obvious places. There is no repair facility. It is recommended to be 2v2. FFA is possible, but then, our neighbours can have quite a nightmare.

It is advisable to visit all the places. On this map a small mistake may cost you loosing as few paths are really dirty and sneaky when reached. It is also advisable to help each other, as on purpose one of our pair, has better oil reach, but at the same time it has addictional path to make him more vulnerable.

Have fun Gentlemen :)

I do hope you will like it.

Mero, RekamPam
wz2100-20130315_171748-Mero_Eve1984-T1.png
Attachments
4c-Mero_Eve1984.wz
Eve still might be out there.
(35.23 KiB) Downloaded 453 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

After a longer time I have decided to create yet another NTW variation of mine. So as always I am both hated and loved? :hmm: now ;)

It has subtitle Scav due to the fact that it is overwhelmed by the scavengers. This clever nation not only took four slots of eight player map, but reduced the walls dividing them and used it to elevate ground in front of their bases to make it easier for them to defend. Experienced engineers of theirs have found extra oil for them too. As a result they defended heavily, built a lot of houses and necessary strucutres.

The map is 200x180 for 4 players. Advanced bases and gateways are included. Be warned that you have only 7 oils in base. The entire rest, in amout of eight per player, is being kept by the Scavengers at the entire area of their bases. To sum up, 32 oils is being kept by the both bases of the Scavengers. (15 oils per player) Those are heavily protected, and to get all of their oil, it is necessary to execute every one of them, and every structure. Even if you happily capture the oil in front of their bases, yellow mass will find you sooner or later.

The line of hills going through the centre is to make it both easier and harder to defend for players between themselves. But remember that there is nothing that helps you to defend from the oposite Scavengers bases.

The players bases have basic defences and few basic structures incuding the repair facility.

Have fun gentlemen :) One have never been so close to the Scavengers on a NTW map before ;)

Mero, RekamPam
wz2100-20130322_170146-Mero_NTWScav-T1.png
Attachments
4c-Mero_NTWScav.wz
The Scavengers are so close on this NTW!
(68.19 KiB) Downloaded 416 times

Regards - Mero
Originway
Trained
Trained

Post by Originway »

hey merowingg I don't see any of your maps on the addons page?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

No one has told me it works already :hmm:

Regards - Mero
Originway
Trained
Trained

Post by Originway »

they posted about it on the front page :lol2:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I have only time for my passion Sir recently, so I create and upload only. I have almost no time for reading around what is beyond few most active topic of mine or my friends.

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Oh hey, look at that. I didn't know it was up either :3 and only 5 people have maps on there.

Soon to be 6? :wink:
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

For sure there will be ;)

I hope within short time there will be more and more as the place looks really cool now :)

I do like it.

For those who visit only forum here I recommend and commercialize :) the new Addon section.

Just click on the Addons section tab at the top of the page :3

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Oh no :shock: Second time only that this topic has gone back a page! Hope this post fixes it :geek:
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Yh.. well, noname1208 you are very kind, I did not even notice that, but I would prefer if you instead of being an up bringer ;) You would say which of my maps you have played recently, or what did you like or not like about it/those :3

Or any other creative thing :)

I am glad you have visited us, I am very busy recently.

Regards,

Mero

Regards - Mero
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Well, I still have yet to play your latest NTW map but I will have to try it soon. I seem to love those maps with scavs best. :)

Maybe it's just because I'm not good at multiplayer with actual smart people. :hmm:
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Hey Mero, how have you been? How's life? How's mapmaking? :)
Ahaxz
New user

Post by Ahaxz »

Hello,

I realy like your style of map building tho im having some issue's when im hosting.
Everybody can build units as the game progesses but after lets say ive built 10 constructors and another 10 droids the game puts me on the production limit. Everyone else in the game AI / other people are not having this issue.
Running on V 3.1.0 Am I doing something wrong or am I missing a setting somewhere
no mods

Thanks,
Ahaxz
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

Ahaxz, is it only with Mero's maps? :hmm: