Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Giani
Regular
Regular

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by Giani »

Merowingg wrote:The Scavengers are added.

Enjoy :)
:D :D :D
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Thanks again Mero. :)
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Giani, sg1efc Gentlemen :drinks: :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen

"GOTM" – Good Old Times Maps

This is one of the maps I made at the very beginning of my mapmaking journey but which I have renewed now. By renewed I mean the following things. The amount of oil is reduced to 5 in base and another 7 per player on the map. Very rich texturing is added. Advanced bases and gateways are added. Rich amount of features is added. On four players maps The Scavengers are added. Some terrain changes were made where necessary due to correctness of what is considered to be standard. Almost each map has its four and eight players version. All maps having "GOTM" abbreviation in its description has characteristics mentioned above. When X is at the end of a map name it means it is for four players. When XX is at the end it means it is for eight players.

Have fun :) Dont let The Scavengers overwhelm you :)
mero-scavcityx.png
Attachments
4c-Mero_ScavCityX.wz
The biggest ScavCity renewed :)
(81.79 KiB) Downloaded 484 times
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Another thank you for Mero. :drinks:
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
brakenfur
Trained
Trained

Post by brakenfur »

thanks Mero :)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

brakenfur :thank_you: :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

"GOTM" – Good Old Times Maps

This is one of the maps I made at the very beginning of my mapmaking journey but which I have renewed now. By renewed I mean the following things. The amount of oil is reduced to 5 in base and another 7 per player on the map. Very rich texturing is added. Advanced bases and gateways are added. Rich amount of features is added. On four players maps The Scavengers are added. Some terrain changes were made where necessary due to correctness of what is considered to be standard. Almost each map has its four and eight players version. All maps having "GOTM" abbreviation in its description has characteristics mentioned above. When X is at the end of a map name it means it is for four players. When XX is at the end it means it is for eight players.

This time The Bridges were renewed :)

Have fun :)
Mero_BridgesXX.png
Attachments
4c-Mero_BridgesX.wz
Bridges for 4 :)
(80.79 KiB) Downloaded 412 times
8c-Mero_BridgesXX.wz
Bridges for 8 :)
(84.05 KiB) Downloaded 403 times

Regards - Mero
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Thank you :)
polo23489
Greenhorn

Post by polo23489 »

merow may i edit scavenger-city-2 and add a few more oil spots for playing on ultimate scavenger mod (as research is really hard with low oil while defending against choppers) :?:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello :)

They call me Mero :)

I am sorry buy I do not allow any of my maps to be modified. I decided it will be so very long time ago when I was beginning to make maps.

I am sorry and I hope you will not be angry at me. Seven oils is not much in this case indeed, but it may make you exercise playing skill and gaining the city step by step may be a good challenge.

Regards

Mero

Regards - Mero
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

Merowingg wrote: am sorry buy I do not allow any of my maps to be modified. I decided it will be so very long time ago when I was beginning to make maps.
Merowingg you have been putting the your maps I checked on in the addons list as
CC-0: Users can do whatever they want with your work.
CC-BY-3.0 + GPLv2: As above, but users must attribute you when modifying/redistributing your work.

This One -->CC-BY-SA-3.0 + GPLv2: As above, but users must allow modifying/redistributing of anything they create using your work.
I think your scav city map was also submitted to the addons list correct me if I make an error

PS: After some checking I found http://addons.wz2100.net/map/meroscavcity licensed the same as above
zydonk
Trained
Trained

Post by zydonk »

Merowingg wrote:Hello :)

They call me Mero :)

I am sorry buy I do not allow any of my maps to be modified. I decided it will be so very long time ago when I was beginning to make maps.

I am sorry and I hope you will not be angry at me. Seven oils is not much in this case indeed, but it may make you exercise playing skill and gaining the city step by step may be a good challenge.

Regards

Mero
and yet you have played merry hell with other people's maps?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I think there was no license selection in flame 1.2? The latest could be 1.12 I assume then but I really daut. Also even when explained to LavCoyote who asked about the licences because I asked him, I am pretty sure very fire out of thousands here know what those symbols mean. My question is, which option do I chose so no one can do anything with my maps? And is there any?

I would also like to know if the changes I made in addons where I have changed this tick box in all maps as I do not want them to be used when they got orphaned. Be ause I submited this change and it is visible in te addons queue so I assume those were implemented.

Also Zydonk if you ask if I had used a map of someone else, the answer is yes. It was NTW2 on a map which was almost entirely changed and I did it only because I didn't know how to do a new one and it was made I think on my menthors map. The second was NTWSandV2 which I did on someones elses map too which is also an entirely new map as I needed only terrain to start. Similarities to the original is I think about five to ten percent here.

And that all I did and just because I wasn't smart enough to run the program from the very beginning.

Now what can I do to reassign all maps that were set under licences I didn't even know are possible then to pick.

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I think there was no license selection in flame 1.2? The latest could be 1.12 I assume then but I really daut. Also even when explained to LavCoyote who asked about the licences because I asked him, I am pretty sure very fire out of thousands here know what those symbols mean. My question is, which option do I chose so no one can do anything with my maps? And is there any?

I would also like to know if the changes I made in addons where I have changed this tick box in all maps as I do not want them to be used when they got orphaned. Be ause I submited this change and it is visible in te addons queue so I assume those were implemented.

Also Zydonk if you ask if I had used a map of someone else, the answer is yes. It was NTW2 on a map which was almost entirely changed and I did it only because I didn't know how to do a new one and it was made I think on my menthors map. The second was NTWSandV2 which I did on someones elses map too which is also an entirely new map as I needed only terrain to start. Similarities to the original is I think about five to ten percent here.

And that all I did and just because I wasn't smart enough to run the program from the very beginning.

Now what can I do to reassign all maps that were set under licences I didn't even know are possible then to pick.

Regards - Mero