More concept art (to be used in FMV ? )

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

More concept art (to be used in FMV ? )

Post by Hatsjoe »

jeeeeeej, i know i should be completing the briefing FMV's but this is fun to :)

Last edited by Hatsjoe on 05 Apr 2007, 23:16, edited 1 time in total.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: More concept art (to be used in FMV ? )

Post by lav_coyote25 »

looks good... so ...when will all this be available for the fmv's  i have uploaded a short fmv of the alpha briefing with out sound... which is not a problem... my voice is not good...  it is on the ftp site under fmv folder.  as a .ogg file.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

I will try to get the FMV discussion starting again in  the near future. I hope that when the time comes we can sorta form a FMV redeveloment team. I think already enough people wanted to start workin on them and have said so in the discussion in the development forum. At this time the only thing i did were the comms FMV's. Gerard has succesfully been able to implement video playback in warzone. So i think i have proven that the whole idea just might work. Thanx to all people that helped so far. I'm not going to do anymore work (except for finishing the collective briefing) until a real team has been formed. Personally i have my finals starting may 15 so i really can't put a lot of time in it until half june. I'm planning on really throwing myself into it then. Ofcourse if anyone wants to do something before, or start what i have planned sooner, you are welcome. Also I don't really see myself play the role of "leader" in all this since my english kinda sucks and all i can really do is model and animate.

As for the "Concept art" i'm creating: I ve made it just for fun but i think that it could be of good use for the FMV's one day. But for now don't think about it to much and just look at it, give feedback, and hopefully enjoy it. (The word concept art is actually completely not true since it was someone elses concept and it's not really art :p)

For the OGM you've created, Since the movie only last 34 seconds, the filesize is to high. I haven't checked the resolution but i 'm pretty sure you can reduce the resolution and frame rate drastically. For now it's not a problem since it's only to show us what you ve made. But i suggest you make it public (if it isn't already somewhere else) so that other people can and normal forum users can see it and let u know what they think of it. It's great you're putting so much work and thought into it but keep in mind that nothing's definite yet and that everything you (and i) am doing is for now just for fun.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

lav_coyote25 wrote: looks good... so ...when will all this be available for the fmv's  i have uploaded a short fmv of the alpha briefing with out sound... which is not a problem... my voice is not good...  it is on the ftp site under fmv folder.  as a .ogg file.

;D  here is the rather large ogm file...
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.