Desert Terrain Changed

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Giel
Regular
Regular

Re: Desert Terrain Changed

Post by Giel »

Hatsjoe wrote: Hihi, it's all fine to me! But i'll rephrase my previous words so eikei knows what i think about it. So, here goes: ...

I LIKE IT  :D
Well it has one advantage over the previous text: it's shorter (and thus requires less time to read).
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

Giel wrote: Well it has one advantage over the previous text: it's shorter (and thus requires less time to read).
But the disadvantage is, it wasn't the original text. And since you've clearly read the original text, and you've read the comments on the original text, The speed advatage is lost. It probably took you 10 times as much time to read all of it as it normally would've cost you. Make it 11 after reading this!
J.Vaughan
Trained
Trained

Post by J.Vaughan »

That really does look like a nuclear wasteland (the first one) Everyone has their own preferences. By the way, it looks like you tweaked the color of the distance fog... How do you do that?
INTEL PENTIUM4 2.66GHZ PROCESSOR
2GB DUAL DDR PC3200 SDRAM
RADEON X1600 512MB AGP GRAPHICS CARD
WINDOWS XP HOME EDITION SP2 OPERATING SYSTEM
kage
Regular
Regular

Post by kage »

J.Vaughan wrote: By the way, it looks like you tweaked the color of the distance fog... How do you do that?
i'm pretty sure that wz scripting takes care of that.