M1A2 Abrams in WZ2100 (I was bored XD)

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
GPolice
Trained
Trained

Re: M1A2 Abrams in WZ2100 (I was bored XD)

Post by GPolice »

COOL!!!
Barrock84
New user

Post by Barrock84 »

I'm tinkering with a mod wants to make your mod with pure, and wanted to ask if I get the license, please send the license in a text they send in PM.
I am very grateful.

my English is not the best.
Barrock84
New user

Post by Barrock84 »

I get license of your mod, please send whom privately say yes to a text message.

MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Desolator4u wrote:Not sure how Scavengers would be able to have the Abrams tank, but screw the logic, this looks so cool! I love that tank man, along with the Bradley IFV with the blast rails on it (Strykers are so lame)
Nice work man, very nice!

Nuff Respeck
~Des
Well scanvengers can have M1A2 abrams because in 2085 there were outdated,probavly in future there will be M8A6 Abrams!! XD
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
Black Project
Regular
Regular

Post by Black Project »

Barrock84 wrote:I get license of your mod, please send whom privately say yes to a text message.

Check out the first post of the topic

It's Public Domain - CC0 (No Copyrights!), so you can do whatever you want with my mod, no need to get my permission, no need to credit me.

If you got any doubts, ask here :)
MetalWarrior95 wrote:Well scanvengers can have M1A2 abrams because in 2085 there were outdated,probavly in future there will be M8A6 Abrams!! XD
Or the Abrams might be retired from service like that old ones from WW2, but most of them will be obliterated in the nuclear holocaust and the rest scrapped in the nuclear winter, combined with it's hungry 1500HP engine, that wont be a good deal for the scavengers.

BP
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

BP raises a good point about Scav engines.

Scavs are very scarcity minded and are canny about their retooling being both highly efficient & renewable.

Thus most most scav vehicle engines are modified diesels running a mixture of 75% Methane and 25% diesel. The Methane they manufacture from their own poop, of course. So those Scav power plants are not only refining crude into diesel but also turning poop into methane. This is a little known fact of Scav tech.

- RV ;)

Crymson
Trained
Trained

Post by Crymson »

Rman Virgil wrote:.

BP raises a good point about Scav engines.

Scavs are very scarcity minded and are canny about their retooling being both highly efficient & renewable.

Thus most most scav vehicle engines are modified diesels running a mixture of 75% Methane and 25% diesel. The Methane they manufacture from their own poop, of course. So those Scav power plants are not only refining crude into diesel but also turning poop into methane. This is a little known fact of Scav tech.

- RV ;)

That gives new meaning to the word backfire :lol2:
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

Really, the only people right now that seem to be smart enough to turn their poop into methane is the chinese :P (on a relatively large scale at least)
Although it would propably be very hard to make an egine that runs on a mix of diesel and methane.
Methane and wood gas generators would propably mix better, and the diesel engines could be run on old cooking oil and petroleum.
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
Rman Virgil
Professional
Professional

Post by Rman Virgil »

Jorzi wrote:Really, the only people right now that seem to be smart enough to turn their poop into methane is the chinese :P (on a relatively large scale at least)

Although it would propably be very hard to make an egine that runs on a mix of diesel and methane.
Methane and wood gas generators would propably mix better, and the diesel engines could be run on old cooking oil and petroleum.

I got the idea from Volvo's recent work on truck diesel engines (April 2010):

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/volvo ... 18773.html

I also failed to mention Scav's PPRs (aka, Poop Propelled Rockets).

See NASA's methane engine:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... haneblast/

Actually, if you think about it, T-4 could be built on poop. No bull-chit. :P

But keeping this topic related.....

As for Scav's using Abram's even if they could cobble together an Abrams type tank from military surplus / vehicle graveyards (like the Air Force graveyard in Arizona... not to mention Heavy Equipment that would still be prevalent after the Collapse / Nuke Winter) and run it on poop diesel it wouldn't fit their style of battle tactics which I extrapolate as hit 'n run, guerrilla type, & all predicated on velocity maneuver.

- RV :D

PkK
Trained
Trained

Post by PkK »

While I don't think scavs would be able to maintain such a tank in fully working order (maintenance, fuel problems etc). I think they could able to move it into their base and use it as a kind of cannon bunker for defence there.

Philipp
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Probavly...
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Post by Jorzi »

Yeah, a grounded tank would be a cool scavenger heavy cannon turret/bunker
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
Barrock84
New user

Post by Barrock84 »

where do I ask for gfx license
GPolice
Trained
Trained

Post by GPolice »

you have it already...