Warzone v2.2.1 Trainer +10

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
3ek
Greenhorn

Warzone v2.2.1 Trainer +10

Post by 3ek »

Hi,
I created trainer in cheatengine.
If someone want to take a look...

Options:
Set Energy - for all player colors (in campagin, player is always 0 - Green).
Set Hero rank (632 exp) for selected unit.
Set Droid cost (in design menu).

In option "Set Droid cost". You must turn on the option, enter in 'design' select unit that you want to, exit and enter to 'design' again, there will be energy bar changed. If it work turn off the option and have fun!

Sry for my english ;)

This file has been hidden, because it can be used to cheat in multiplayer.
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 08 Aug 2009, 03:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: have locked this section due to its never ending . the topic itself is encouraging of cheating - this site is against cheating in any form. locked. lav_coyote25
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Re: Warzone v2.2.1 Trainer +10

Post by whippersnapper »

Cool tool to experiment with. Thanks. :)

Btw, purely by happenstance, I noticed the view and dl #s occurred within minutes of your posting, amazing... hmm.

Regards, whip :ninja:
"I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction." Anthem

"Art is the selective recreation of reality according to the artist's metaphysical value judgments." A. Rand
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

omg thats awesome! creating unitsnon-stop , perfect for a Survival , or Art of Defense games when playing vs a player... there must be something ever to come out, a Art of Defense that of course... start from wave 1 , and so on get harder waves... especially a special map for such one ;O

i got a warcraft art of defense map , it rocksorz!! XD
... where did all the good ol classic ai's gone to? Turtle AI , Super AI
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

another thing, can you use some... Easier shortcuts? becuase its kinda... searching for the keys here you use > and <
and both of them doesnt work =O only power change is posible.... can you fix it? ^^
oh and wich version does it need to work on?
... where did all the good ol classic ai's gone to? Turtle AI , Super AI
XboxJosh
Trained
Trained

Post by XboxJosh »

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed it.
Last edited by XboxJosh on 01 Jul 2009, 22:02, edited 1 time in total.

Alias: Cipher[SSC]

System Specs:
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Professional
CPU TYPE: AMD Athlon II X2 250
CPU SPEED: 3000 MHz
SYSTEM MEMORY: 4 GB (2 x 2GB, DDR2)
GRAPHICS CARD MODEL: NVidia GTS 250
3ek
Greenhorn

Post by 3ek »

Trainer work only with lastest stable relase (v2.2.1 /2009-06-21).

I choose these shortcuts, because they are not used in game :p
luisynai101
Trained
Trained

Post by luisynai101 »

nice except ppl can use it in multiplayer n wouldnt be fair to others >.>
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

I've hidden the file, pending consensus on what to do with it.

(Developers and moderators, it's hidden here)

I don't think it belongs here. As others have mentioned, it could give some players a transparent but unfair advantage.
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

Some things that come to mind.

100's of these have been distributed already (cheaters will not be stopped or deterred by this curtailment in any way). Closest WZ has been to cheat proof over its 10 years was with Cowboy's DGO server long gone now. Anti-cheat server side for WZ these days is a ways off I think and if anything this could be an impetus. Best bet till then is to ostracize obvious cheaters. This reminds me some of Prohibition (US 1919-1933). Legit uses for this trainer (& they are valid) I think tip the scales over cheater uses, all things considered, IMHO.

regards, whip :ninja:
"I need no warrant for being, and no word of sanction upon my being. I am the warrant and the sanction." Anthem

"Art is the selective recreation of reality according to the artist's metaphysical value judgments." A. Rand
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

whippersnapper wrote:100's of these have been distributed already (cheaters will not be stopped or deterred by this curtailment in any way). Closest WZ has been to cheat proof over its 10 years was with Cowboy's DGO server long gone now. Anti-cheat server side for WZ these days is a ways off I think and if anything this could be an impetus. Best bet till then is to ostracize obvious cheaters. This reminds me some of Prohibition (US 1919-1933). Legit uses for this trainer (& they are valid) I think tip the scales over cheater uses, all things considered, IMHO.
As of now, there aren't really very many ways to cheat. I mean, it's possible, if you learn how to change the source code, etc, but it's not particularly easy. This cheat engine is the only one I know of - Warzone isn't exactly at the height of its popularity right now. Obviously, nothing is going to stop a determined cheater, but for a game like this, there are few, if any. There are plenty of people who would, however, if given something like this, which would make it easy to cheat - hence the need to censor it.

I also can't think of very many legitimate uses of such a cheat engine. Testers can use cheat codes, which are documented quite well on the Cheats wiki page, and have the advantage of being disabled for multiplayer, and announcing "THIS USER IS CHEATING" to all players whenever a cheat is activated.
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

Well - trainers and cheating were being done from '99 through 2004 without source access - 6 years.

I understand what your saying, believe me... when WZ was at it's most popular MP wise our biggest
issue was cheating and certainly many a good game has been ruined by cheaters and has had to be dealt with
by developers head-on or lose their franchise..

I've known WZ's cheat codes for ten years and their legit uses. This is not the same.

I'm not into cheating in MP nor do I condone it or advocate it. Still, I believe in positive, transparent, circumspection over
suppression. Purely pragmatic really in that suppression always fails in the end - mostly exacerbates the situation actually.
You can use a gun to rob a bank or bring down a rabbit for supper. Taking the gun away from the hunter is not gonna curtail the
bank robber.

regards, whip :cool:

EvilGuru
Regular
Regular

Post by EvilGuru »

After a quick glance it would appear that it is just writing into Warzone 2100s address space specific values. Since static allocation is used for things such as power etc this is not hard to do.

The MP code should detect power cheats although it will currently not detect production cheats. This is because currently only create-unit commands are sent, as opposed to start-building-unit. Should be fixable.

Regards, Freddie.
alexandr
New user

Post by alexandr »

HELP!!! link for download Warzone v2.2.1 Trainer +10!!!
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

In the case of this game, having a trainer available just makes it that much harder to find people to play against, that you can trust.

In the end, it will turn into a game that you only play with your close friends, and those that you can trust.

True, you can't stop it, and even with server side checking code, it still will be possible to cheat.

That just means, that having the utility hosted on the forums means that we don't mind (and I am pretty sure we do), and I think the community rather not have this readily available for people to abuse.
and it ends here.
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

Buginator wrote:In the case of this game, having a trainer available just makes it that much harder to find people to play against, that you can trust.

In the end, it will turn into a game that you only play with your close friends, and those that you can trust.

True, you can't stop it, and even with server side checking code, it still will be possible to cheat.

That just means, that having the utility hosted on the forums means that we don't mind (and I am pretty sure we do), and I think the community rather not have this readily available for people to abuse.
I agree a 100% with everything you said, Bug...

I just remember the very same policy for v.1.10 and it absolutely had no deterrent effect on cheaters using trainers - they were around almost from the get go of retail release and effectively destroyed WZ MP from sustaining its initial MP growth curve. I was an MPlayer Admin and Moderator for Pumpkin's BBs and we absolutely did not allow any references, let alone hosting, of extant trainers.... did not make any difference.... they were hosted elsewhere and those that wanted 'em to cheat found them easily and used 'em. ;(

That situation was Cowboy's driving force for creating and working on DGO starting in 2000.... but once he finished his Uni at UC Santa Cruz and UC Berkeley he decided to focus on Corporate IT Security and started-up his own business to that end called Bit Armory. Far as I know he put aside DGO in 2006 to focus on corp IT security products and services.

Regards, whipper :cool: