music findings

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

music findings

Post by ClockWork »

I didn’t find any topics specifically for showing music, so I made this topic. This is some music I had found while browsing the net.
It has that CC licensing term, and I had already asked permission if we could use it for the game. DanielJack, the maker of it, gave the go-ahead to use it, so I’m putting it up here for all to hear.
I think it fit’s the game pretty good, until it gets to the last minute, that’s when it sounds a little repetitive.

unfortunately, it's 4.60 MB, so it is to big to put up here. I tried to compress it, but if I compress it more than it already is, it will have to be a WMA file, and it wont let me post those types of files.
please feel free to flame me, or yell at something I probably did wrong. I’m sure I did something bad, I just don’t know what. :|

play time: 5:01
Arakani Mechanus
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Re: music findings

Post by Per »

We cannot distribute music using the CC Non-commercial license.
ClockWork
Trained
Trained

Post by ClockWork »

I see…so I guess asking permission to use the music didn’t help any? Oh well, feel free to lock this topic or delete it. Sorry to take up your time.
EvilGuru
Regular
Regular

Post by EvilGuru »

ClockWork wrote:I see…so I guess asking permission to use the music didn’t help any? Oh well, feel free to lock this topic or delete it. Sorry to take up your time.
You could ask for permission to use it under a license without the -NC restriction.

Regards, Freddie.