Faster research MOD

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Troman
Trained
Trained

Faster research MOD

Post by Troman »

This MOD was made quite some time ago for the original version, I converted it for the WRP version of warzone.

It speeds up research by 5 times, and, since research speed is tied to research cost, it decreases research cost of all technologies by 5 times as well.

Read the readme for details.

Have fun.

Faster Research MOD
coolkid
Trained
Trained

Re: Faster research MOD

Post by coolkid »

awesome i need to put these on moddb but i dont know if these are enough to worrent a mod but maybe a addon
the largest wz steam community http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wz2100 (all welcome to join help find matches find new relese and recruit new players)
Troman
Trained
Trained

Post by Troman »

coolkid wrote:awesome i need to put these on moddb but i dont know if these are enough to worrent a mod but maybe a addon
It depends on their definition of a "MOD". For me a MOD is a modification of the game, but if they use some diffirent definition I don't mind calling it an addon, doesn't really make a difference.
coolkid
Trained
Trained

Post by coolkid »

well technically it is a mod but because the changes are so small it almost makes since as a mod most mods on there are are over ambitious total conversion with 1000's changes but i could add pages makes warzone look like it has more mods
the largest wz steam community http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wz2100 (all welcome to join help find matches find new relese and recruit new players)