addons registration is down

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
qubodup
Trained
Trained

addons registration is down

Post by qubodup »

https://addons.wz2100.net/registration/ is broken because the recaptcha integration is 1. insecure according to google and 2. shut down.

If you can, please don't use google's captcha, it's an extreme pain in the exhaust port.
Patipan
New user

Re: addons registration is down

Post by Patipan »

Please update this information or the story is offline.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

you log in with you forum user name and password you don’t have to register there you register in forum
Wrath Sniper
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Wrath Sniper »

For me, it does not recognize my forum user name and password... I would love to be able to login...

Thanks Berg, I tried that as well and still no luck. Possibly mine could be broken because of the space in my user name? Login via forums upper or lowercase works fine just addons doesn't recognize my user name
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Post by vexed »

Erm...no, forum credentials won't work.

A admin could make you an account though (but, since I'll be away...don't think that would work), or a moderator can upload what you need, and do it that way.

Sorry about that, just don't have the time to fix that part of the site since the forum software change, which changed a few things around, and it isn't trivial to just fix it. Would need a few hours at most to rewrite that code.
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Wrath Sniper
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Wrath Sniper »

That's all good. I'm patient. Whenever you guys have the time and whatever solution you have is fine. Thanks for explaining that further. I do plan to make more maps, at least I can share them but can't get them rated yet... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: