A paltry 30k poly's...

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
wari
Trained
Trained

Re: A paltry 30k poly's...

Post by wari »

Wow thats excellent, could they be used for loading screens and such?
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

yeah, developers are planning to use Cathuria's images in next warzone version, 2.1
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

This one finally made it into SVN, revision 3884. It will also appear in the next version of 2.1.

Besides of that, I would like to request getting the pepperpot image in a similar style as this image. :)
I think (don't yet have responses from other team members) that the logo and border look quite nice, and the copyright text is placed well, so it is not disturbing.
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

That's the logo from PSX, isnt it? maybe we could use the PSX cover image as menu image too, i like it. I dunno where to find a high-res version of it, though, but i can scan it and clean it from psx logos.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

Would be interesting where cathuria got the logo from.
And if he didn't create it himself, I'd love to see that happening, so we have a resizable and free variant. :)
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

NucNut
Trained
Trained

Post by NucNut »

OMG, i literally can't wait to see uber-uber-uber-hires WZ2100, of course, that means ill have to buy a new computer....  ;D

ITS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY!!!!

I think, upgrading WZs graphics to that level of sophistication, balancing the weapons/bodies/etc to balance gameplay, a new kickass AI and a server program (Think the way HyperLobby is used for Il-2: 1946) should be the major goals of the Resurrection Project.

If you update WZ that much, yet still retain the feel and ease of modding (i miss the WZCK) of the original, we would have made WZ2100 THE pinacle of RTS/RTT gaming.    ;)
REDAC Aerospace: Proving that aircraft and terrain don't mix since 2005 :D
XFire Profile: dogzeroonefox