Dust Devil Body

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
DesReaper
Greenhorn

Dust Devil Body

Post by DesReaper »

I Just wanted some feedback for my first 3D Model

[img]http://C:\WINDOWs\Profiles\Reape000\Desktop\WZ%202100\3D%20Models\Unit\Tank%20Bodies\Screeshots\Dust_Devil.bmp[/img]
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by DesReaper on 31 Jan 2008, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.
Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Re: Dust Devil Body

Post by Per »

Hard to comment on such a small picture. Why don't you post a larger picture, a 3DS file, or a PIE file? Or all of the above ;-)
"Make a man a fire, you keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, you keep him warm for the rest of his life."
DesReaper
Greenhorn

Dust Devil Body contiued

Post by DesReaper »

there I added the Pie file, I was trying to create something you could picture seeing in the game a new set of body types that would be added to the orginal body selection, opposed to just remodeling a existing body giving the player a higher selection of bodies. The texture used for it is a texture already in the game, and i was gonna make a few upgrades to this desert/arizona design I figured if your in a war should there be some a camo look to some of the bodies

If adding more types of bodies can not be done, just upgrading the orginal bodies please inform me, thank you for your thoughts. I just really want to add to this project because I believe this has the potental to be the best RTS, due to the customization the game-play allows (The fact you can design your own units).
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: Dust Devil Body

Post by Buginator »

I don't think there is a set limit for types of bodies, or anything else*.  You just have to know which text file to change so the game "sees" it, and add the stats to it, and then you should be able to pick it in the design screen.

*Come to think of it, there is a slight limit, but that can easily be changed.  I think they only have enough room for 20/30/40 things you can pick from, but with the newer tab code, there is really no limit.  We just don't have enough units to test.  Once we have that, I can add in the logic to handle unlimited #.
and it ends here.