Page 1 of 1

Update ON Vtol Re-amr pads

PostPosted: 18 Sep 2017, 21:59
by Berg
https://youtu.be/PERArDenYRA
The addons mod for that is 3.1.0 and it works without change into 3.2.3.
Link to mod http://addons.wz2100.net/252
Enjoy Berg

PS if you susceptible to hypnosis be warned this mod can turn you into a chicken.

Re: Update ON Vtol Re-amr pads

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2017, 14:34
by Twister22
Berg wrote:https://youtu.be/PERArDenYRA
The addons mod for that is 3.1.0 and it works without change into 3.2.3.
Link to mod http://addons.wz2100.net/252
Enjoy Berg

PS if you susceptible to hypnosis be warned this mod can turn you into a chicken.

are you the maker of the WZGM
warzone graphics mod O_o
version of warzone 2100 2.3 using the new graphics of lots of stuff

Re: Update ON Vtol Re-amr pads

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2017, 02:15
by Berg
Twister22 wrote:are you the maker of the WZGM

Yes
Twister22 wrote:version of warzone 2100 2.3 using the new graphics of lots of stuff

It was produced from master 3.0 and later versions of warzone.

Re: Update ON Vtol Re-amr pads

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2017, 04:46
by Twister22
Berg wrote:
Twister22 wrote:are you the maker of the WZGM

Yes
Twister22 wrote:version of warzone 2100 2.3 using the new graphics of lots of stuff

It was produced from master 3.0 and later versions of warzone.

@berg i love the animation you made for the command center :D