Enhanced Balance Mod for 3.x

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!

Re: Enhanced Balance Mod for 3.x

Postby MIH-XTC » 10 Feb 2018, 18:12

So I'm playing around with adjusting model heights in notepad to make some things taller but some of the resizing on the build menu doesn't work. The towers are overlapping on the build menu. Not too big of a deal, just cosmetic but wondering if anyone knew anything about it.

Also I just made a Mech cyborg factory by simply doubling the cyborg factory polygon values (see screenshot). I was surprised when it came out 2x4 instead of 2x2 lol. Would be cool if we could add another structure/droid types into the source to distinguish between cyborg factory and mech cyborg factory so that only mech cyborgs can be built in the proper factory.

Download link https://github.com/jbreija/Warzone2100E ... /EB-Mod.wz
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Postby Berserk Cyborg » 12 Feb 2018, 07:12

MIH-XTC wrote:So I'm playing around with adjusting model heights in notepad to make some things taller but some of the resizing on the build menu doesn't work. The towers are overlapping on the build menu. Not too big of a deal, just cosmetic but wondering if anyone knew anything about it.
Probably around in here.

I got a warning in the terminal with "R-Defense-SuperRamjetMortar":
Code: Select all
Invalid item 'R-Wpn-Mortar02Hvy-Ram' in list of pre-requisites of research 'Super Ramjet Mortar'
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Postby MIH-XTC » 12 Feb 2018, 15:19

Berserk Cyborg wrote:
MIH-XTC wrote:So I'm playing around with adjusting model heights in notepad to make some things taller but some of the resizing on the build menu doesn't work. The towers are overlapping on the build menu. Not too big of a deal, just cosmetic but wondering if anyone knew anything about it.
Probably around in here.

I got a warning in the terminal with "R-Defense-SuperRamjetMortar":
Code: Select all
Invalid item 'R-Wpn-Mortar02Hvy-Ram' in list of pre-requisites of research 'Super Ramjet Mortar'

Ah okay thanks. I'll study it when I have a chance.

I enabled the AR fortresses and added them into the tech tree last night, that's why you're getting that error. I must have screwed up one of the dependencies. I'll get it tonight or next weekend.

I''ll probably be done with this mod next weekend and then it'll just be bug testing.

Still need to
- add the AR hardpoints (determine which turrets to use, create the structures, add them into tech tree)
- create the new research messages, dreading this. Took like 6 hours last time and that was before the AR models :augh:
- make sure late game balance is not out of whack.
- adjust some of the AR sound effects/projectile graphics.
etc...
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Previous

Return to Addon discussions