Calculus Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Re: Calculus Maps

Post by MIH-XTC »

Another version of the map.

Extended the map to maximum size 250x250, added more hills and made the scavs much harder. It's intended to be played T1 full base.

The first 10 minutes are defending your base from the scavs. It should test your WZ skills. :lecture:

There are scav factories all over the map with different distances from the human players which makes for a slow and steady release of scavs in progressively harder waves ending with wyvern track gauss. I played it 3 times in multiplayer and some players did rage quit :lol2:
Attachments
10c-CA-Diablo-V2FULL.wz
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 316 times
Berg
Regular
Regular

Post by Berg »

I had my first game on this diablos 10p map I won because everyone else quit.
I will say its interesting and the tank spammers will have to learn new tactics rush warz don’t work.
MIH-XTC
Trained
Trained

Post by MIH-XTC »

I just uploaded all final versions of maps in this thread and moved them to github. It's easier to view them all in one page and download with one click

https://github.com/jbreija/Warzone2100E ... aster/maps

It would be cool if someone could make the tile sets apart of the base game in addition to arizona, rockies and urban. I think the licensing is in the public domain given that I found everything using google images. I also would like to know how to make the old .ini maps into the new .json style maps if anyone knows.