Mod DB Page | Download (Mod DB)
- Mission timer removed.
- Multiplayer's gameplay balance injected into singleplayer with numerous tweaks.
- All weapons have their maximum range and muzzle velocities increased.
- All sensors have their spotting range increased.
- Most weapon projectiles can go astray for much longer distances.
- Fast-Play mode allows you to use EVERY single weapon, propulsion, body and structure of all campaigns.
- Almost ALL weapons shall be useful for the entire campaign.
- Extended variety of weapons that can be mounted on VTOLs.
- Weapons and bodies in menu design are better organized..
- The Scrambler Turret (electronic weapon which takes over units) and the NEXUS Plasma Launcher, from the last Gamma mission, can be mounted on a vehicle, when using Debug Mode.
- Weapon and structure redundancy/replacement are gone. Some examples include the Medium Cannon no longer being replaced by the Hyper Velocity Cannon or all machine guns by the Assault Gun.
- Enemy AI is upgraded to produce units with more frequency and they'll rarely run out of power.
- Enemy VTOL air strikes are more common.
The mod is, and will only be compatible on 3.1.x versions.
Feedback is appreciated.
There are two ways of installing the mod:
1) Extract and place TZoW_v0_1.wz to "mods/autoload", inside of the game's root folder (if the autoload folder doesn't exist, create it).
By using this method, you are unable to play Skirmish/Multiplayer games, it will crash to the desktop.
2) Extract and place TZoW_v0_1.wz to "mods/campaign", inside of the game's root folder. Create a shortcut of the game's .exe file and add --mod_ca=TZoW_v0_1.wz to the target of the shortcut.
Unlike the former method, you can play Skirmish/Multiplayer without crashing to the desktop.