Unjustfulled members

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
montetank
Regular
Regular

Unjustfulled members

Post by montetank »

Finished my 5-7-and 9 player maps in flame this message: Unjustfulled members on position x/y. The trucks and bases are far from the edge. When i delete the trucks and the comandcenters i can compile. ....Can`t compile the maps with the positions i choose.For example: In my 9-Player maps (250-250) the bases are 40/60 x/y far away. I need help
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Legion
Greenhorn

Re: Unjustfulled members

Post by Legion »

I can't help you, but I also can't shake the urge to point out that "unjustfulled" isn't even a word. Lol. I wish you good luck in solving this issue, though. I bet NoQ knows
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I believe, you desired to say it is not a word, but for sure turns attention.

I also assume that you have to "check" the box where the "odd number" of players is to be available on the map.

But what I am certain about, the topic will be moved from here to the "help" section.

Regards,

Mero
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Please post exact error message and/or screenshot (error message and map snippet at given coordinates) and/or a sample .fmap file.
This description doesn't sound like anything familiar, and searching for the word "Unjustfulled" in FlaME source code gives no results [1].
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Shame :oops: -yes-thats it. Change the numbers in the generator and everythink is ok. Nice to see, that you are again in the forum. Some new maps like MANTIS http://addons.wz2100.net/188... or http://addons.wz2100.net/53 and NoQ will not be too long in coming. Greetings to Poland and best wishes.
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

NoQ wrote:Please post exact error message and/or screenshot (error message and map snippet at given coordinates) and/or a sample .fmap file.
This description doesn't sound like anything familiar, and searching for the word "Unjustfulled" in FlaME source code gives no results [1].

Sorry. You know, my english is very bad. The exact message was : An unused player has a unit at........x/y. But i solved the problem. Thanks . I lost 3 hours last night.... :stressed:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I was so sleepy that I was certain that it was about the odd map numbers. It might be the language too. The best is to look at the coordinates of the error mesage and focus on that very place.

And bases can be next to each other, tile to tile, but it has particular consequences.
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero